Virgin Concorde Lastest

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

In the AirlinerWorld article, did Sir Richard not 'promise' BA that he wouldn't put, "BA couldn't keep it up," on his aircraft? I just saw a VS A340-600 with makeshift "Concorde, BA couldn't keep it up" titles on it.

Member for

20 years 10 months

He promised that he wouldnt put that slogan up on the concorde itself

Member for

24 years 2 months

So he just went off and put it on the A346, mind you very makeshift as it just looks like a sticker with white background. Brilliant!

Member for

20 years 10 months

Any thing to make BA look bad!

Member for

20 years 9 months

Virgin have always made BA look really bad. But if you notice BA never strikes back, there's no silly advertisement campaigns and no outgoing TV adds because they know and we know that that virgin would be able to beat the charisma and history, charm etc that is British Airways. Also I doubt if BA went bankrupt the government and the royals would like to be seen leaving a plane saying 'Virgin Atlantic', not very British me thinks.

Member for

20 years 9 months

sorry I meant to say that Virgin WOULD NOT be able to beat BA's charm,charisma etc

Member for

24 years 2 months

You must be on commission.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Florida Dude BA are going to ur head. Your first version about Virgin beating BA's charisma etc was correct!

Member for

20 years 11 months

"Viva" Sir Richard

Member for

24 years 2 months

Sir Richard and Virgin Atlantic as a whole, have a hell of a lot more charisma than does British Airways, in my opinion.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Originally posted by greekdude1
Sir Richard and Virgin Atlantic as a whole, have a hell of a lot more charisma than does British Airways, in my opinion.

ho ho ho :D ........I see BA as 'Class'.......and Virgin as 'Drama'. But i do respect ur opinion.

Member for

20 years 9 months

I'am on commission.

Member for

24 years 2 months

It shows