Who has flown on a British Airways Boeing 787 Dreamliner ?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years 9 months

Who has flown on a British Airways Boeing 787 Dreamliner ?

If so please consider sharing the destination details, approximate date, flight number and also if you returned on a BA Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

Optional is your actual experience/comments.

This is not a survey. I am a great Boeing 787 Dreamliner and BA fan and would like to fly in a BA Boeing 787

Thanks

Original post

Member for

18 years 10 months

Hi, yes I flew LHR - AUS and return on one last September. I flew in J which was nice, my experience was very good, I have flown hundreds and continue to fly on a lot of long-haul flights and felt so much better when I got off these flights. The lower cabin pressure altitude and more humid air made a very noticeable difference and experience, coupled with the larger windows and mood lighting, and BA Club World it was one of my best flights.

Member for

15 years 9 months

Hi Agent K

Unfortunately BA since the Boeing 787 Dreamliner went into service have only advertised - http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/flight-information/boeing-787

Only Philadelphia, Toronto, Chennai, Hyderabad, Austin Texas, Chengdu, Seoul and Calgary are advertised.

You say that you flew LHR-AUS so obviously it must have been one that isn't normally advertised

Member for

11 years 2 months

AUS is Austin Texas ;)

Member for

15 years 9 months

Thanks Mr Merry, my bad :confused:

Member for

18 years 10 months

As he said, yes, AUS is indeed Austin Texas!