A few pictures.....

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

I haven't been as active with my picture taking but I have a few from the last month. They aren't the best but still might be of interest to those of you on the "other" side of the pond.

A few of these are out of order as I messed up my upload using the manager. Also the picture quality on a few suffer from me shooting through a wet window as we've been under rainy skys for quite a while.

1. Continental 737 holding short of the parallel before crossing over for the new runway in Cleveland.

2. Pinnacle Airlines CRJ landing the new runway in Cleveland.

3. We've had this particular B-17 visitor for about 2 weeks in Cleveland as it waits for the big Labor Day weekend airshow in a few days. This particular B-17 is painted up as the Memphis Belle and is seen here sitting on the old Runway 18-36 which has been closed for 5 years.

4. I really wish I had a better zoom. Here you can see a company EMB-145XR landing on the new runway 6L as we land on the parallel.
5. Continental 757 departing runway 22R in EWR.

6. Delta 767 departing ATL as we held short for about 5 minutes. Sure enough, as soon as I take my camera out we are cleared to cross which ended my photo opportunity.

7. Departing the north parallels in ATL has to taxi past the Delta Mx hangars and paint hangar. This particular 767 has a split personality. I miss the original Widget livery.

8. Here's a good example of your standard Florida afternoon thunderstorm. We're approaching the east Florida coast as we arrive into West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach on the east coast? Ah, those nutty Floridians.

9. Another picture of the Delta maintenance hangar in ATL. I like the Fly Delta Jets sign.

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

great snaps WD.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Wonderful pics and wonderful angles WD. Please dont hesitate to show more.

Member for

20 years 1 month

The last one is my favourite. Amazing that these old 60's airline logos are still to be seen here and there at US airports - when I was in Chicago two years ago I saw both the United and American hangars had the old 60's logos. Great nostalgia! :D

Member for

20 years 11 months

That parked 767 outside the hanger sure does look scruffy

Member for

20 years 2 months

Great pictures nice to see different locations
keep up the good work

Member for

20 years 6 months

fantastic photos WD. Is that Delta 767 in the process of being re-sprayed with a half sprayed tail. Like the one looking down on the ERJ 145XR

Member for

20 years 11 months

Fantastic photos as ever WD :)

Member for

19 years 9 months

Indeed, Fantastic shots! I love that one looking on into the maintainence hangar!

Yes, very nice pics, I particularly enjoy 'from the cockpit' shots :)

Member for

20 years 11 months

Is that Delta 767 in the process of being re-sprayed with a half sprayed tail.

Glad ya'll liked the pictures. AO, I would guess that particular 767 is due for a new paint job as it's 2 liveries behind the current version. Being that it hasn't been given either of the new liveries, perhaps this baby is a hangar queen.

Member for

24 years 3 months

pics from the usa are always welcome. Keep it up.

Member for

20 years 11 months

One more from yesterday in EWR. After missing what could have been wysiwyg's A340 I took a picture of this FedEx Airbus. Unfortunately right after I took this picture the crew, realizing that they were being immortalized, started waving. :) I missed the waves as we were next in line for departure.

It was a beautiful day!

Member for

20 years 2 months

Excellent! I love them! :D