Syrianair Tu-134's

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years

I just saw the photo below on Airliners.net, and the fact that Syrianair still operates the TU-134 - some even in their new livery - came up. Does anyone know on which routes they fly the TU-134? Most European flights seem to be by A320 nowadays, even the 727 is history here...

Attachments
Original post

Member for

19 years 10 months

They seem to be the kind that operate alot of classics, they also operate B747SPs into MAN and LHR.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hans, according to the latest info that I have the Syrian Tu-134s are confined mainly to other Middle Eastern routes and certain parts of Eastern Europe. They also operate a number of "Govt" flights as well. As Tu134s go these airframes are not that old, and when I saw one at the old Athens airport just before it closed, it looked in very good and clean condition. I don't think that they have amassed anywhere near the hours that most Tu-134s have done.

Member for

20 years

Hans, according to the latest info that I have the Syrian Tu-134s are confined mainly to other Middle Eastern routes and certain parts of Eastern Europe. They also operate a number of "Govt" flights as well. As Tu134s go these airframes are not that old, and when I saw one at the old Athens airport just before it closed, it looked in very good and clean condition. I don't think that they have amassed anywhere near the hours that most Tu-134s have done.

Cheers! :)