Airbus A350

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 10 months

Interesting stuff. Will be good to see the figures Airbus publish for this "A350" to see whether Boeings claims are substantiated or not.

Yeah, like either company wouldn't stretch the "figures" to suite their own agenda....pull-ease! :rolleyes:

Sounds cool! I think Airbus is better then Boeing though.

You obviously could use a cold shower and hot cup of reality. ;)

Member for

20 years 6 months

Yeah, like either company wouldn't stretch the "figures" to suite their own agenda....pull-ease! :rolleyes:

I'm glad someone said that.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Can we avoid to turn this in an other AvsB thing ?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Well in the german Flug Revue there is again an article about the A350. I think we can be save that this will be the next Airbus project.

Member for

19 years 8 months

after Airbus beat Boeing it is officel that Airbus build the better planes

Member for

20 years 6 months

after Airbus beat Boeing it is officel that Airbus build the better planes

I was waiting for an A fan to say that.

There is no logic to that statment at all.

It means A sold more than B... nothing more.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Airbus grow the last ten years very fast and is today the manufactor with the most orders. This say enough

Member for

20 years 6 months

Airbus grow the last ten years very fast and is today the manufactor with the most orders. This say enough

It says Airbus can drive a good bargain. Nothing more

Member for

19 years 8 months

It says Airbus can drive a good bargain. Nothing more

of course you say it. and?

Member for

20 years 6 months

of course you say it. and?

beistrich, you may think the sun shine out of airbuses HQ. But I have news for you... its doesn't

Despite the a320 for competition the 737NG series is the fastest ever airliner to hit 1,500 deliveries.
The 777 has outstripped the A340 in sales, despite being launched after the A340.

just a few truths. You can go and think what you want. I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore.

Member for

20 years 6 months

Although I am an Airbus person I have to agree with Sandy on that.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Could you stop the stupid A vs B debate ??

Member for

20 years 6 months

its not a debate, per se.

besides... did you not read the bit about me not discussing it any further

Member for

19 years 8 months

beistrich, you may think the sun shine out of airbuses HQ. But I have news for you... its doesn't

you are boeing-fan(sometimes a little fanatic) and I am a aviation- and airbus-fan.

Despite the a320 for competition the 737NG series is the fastest ever airliner to hit 1,500 deliveries.
The 777 has outstripped the A340 in sales, despite being launched after the A340.

I know this numbers. But you know too that Airbus grow every year and they have more deliveres/year as boeing

I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore.

and should this hit me?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Everyone else knows im a big airbus fan or i wouldnt build an A320 cockpit in my garage, but im with bemused, Airbus have a bigger order book than Boeing nothing more.

Neither one is better than the other. All aircraft manufacteurs make, for the most part, good aircraft that sometimes are in a niche market. This doesnt make one build better planes just in some cases more of then.

If you use more orders makes the planes better than surly the B737 is better than the Airbus A320 family??

The Boeing 777 is still a very good plane as is that B747 which has been in its own niche for the last decade and this "niche" will end when the A380 comes into service BUT this doesnt mean the A380 is better than the B747 they both have good and bad features!

Member for

20 years 4 months

Does anyone have any pictures of sketches of what the A350 will look like ?

what do u guys think abt this one ? :)
Attachments

Member for

24 years 3 months

'Ere we go again..........Y..A..W..N..........!

Member for

20 years 4 months

huh.....? .....u don like A & B

Member for

20 years 10 months

Why? We all know that that's what any topic regarding large commercial aircraft really boils down to anyway. ;)

Member for

20 years 10 months

Airbus edges ahead of Boeing in $6 bln Emirates order - report

AFX News Limited
05.01.2005, 03:17 PM
LINK

LONDON (AFX) - Airbus Industrie is edging ahead of Boeing Co in a race to secure a 6 bln usd (4.6 bln eur) order from Emirates airline for its A350 mid-range aircraft, according to The Business.

The newspaper did not name its source, but said Airbus's A350 aircraft is ahead of Boeing's 787 model for an order for up to 50 mid-sized aircraft.

Talks between Airbus and Emirates are taking place this weekend. The A350, an A330 derivative, is emerging as favourite because the Boeing flagship plane is too small for Emirates' requirements. Price will also determine the winner, the newspaper said.

The order could be announced at June's Paris air show, it said.

At the same time the UK government, desperate to boost manufacturing in the wake of carmaker MG Rover's collapse, is preparing to offer controversial launch aid for the A350, the newspaper added.