Paris Air Show // June 2005

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm not bothered, for one night I'll happily crash on a floor. I might just book an extra room though ?

Member for

19 years 7 months

I'm not bothered where I crash. Ren do you not have any of those 20p pieces left to pay for your room- hahaha.

If most are staying there I might book a seperate room, unless the two that T5 has booked might not get used? Are the rooms you booked refundable - don't want them to go to waste!

DME

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm not bothered, for one night I'll happily crash on a floor. I might just book an extra room though ?

Yeah, that's fine. I did say to Andy that I would have booked more rooms but I didn't want to go too over the top without being sure. :)

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm not bothered where I crash. Ren do you not have any of those 20p pieces left to pay for your room- hahaha.

If most are staying there I might book a seperate room, unless the two that T5 has booked might not get used? Are the rooms you booked refundable - don't want them to go to waste!

DME

I haven't paid for any of the rooms yet, but they have got my card details, just in case I don't bother to show up. You pay when you check out.

If thats the case, we may as well have a room each. :D

Member for

19 years 7 months

I haven't paid for any of the rooms yet, but they have got my card details, just in case I don't bother to show up. You pay when you check out.

If thats the case, we may as well have a room each. :D

No worries, I'll book a seperate room then, unless I rent your spare room from you and pay upon checkout?

dme

Member for

24 years 3 months

No worries, I'll book a seperate room then, unless I rent your spare room from you and pay upon checkout?

dme

That's fine. You can take the spare.

Member for

19 years 7 months

That's fine. You can take the spare.

Excellent, I'll square the cost up when I see you.

p.m. me if you need any details - I'm on the same flight as Ren and a few others I believe.

DME

Member for

19 years 7 months

I've now booked a single room at the Ibis - roll on June.

DME

Member for

24 years 3 months

I've now booked a single room at the Ibis - roll on June.

DME

Bugger that! I'm getting value for money and having two singles or a double all to myself! :p

Member for

19 years 7 months

Bugger that! I'm getting value for money and having two singles or a double all to myself! :p

hahahahah, just noticed the single, twin and doubles are all the same price - I got done, lets hope they give me a double then.

dme

Member for

24 years 3 months

I've got a single booked too ! :D And according to Bhoy, daily admission to the show is 12 euros.

www.paris-air-show.com

Member for

24 years 3 months

I've got a single booked too ! :D And according to Bhoy, daily admission to the show is 12 euros.

www.paris-air-show.com

I was hoping to secure a ticket before travelling but the official website says that ticket information will be available at the end of 2004, so I think someone's forgotten to do it!

There shouldn't be any problems buying on the day should there? :confused:

Member for

24 years 3 months

I was hoping to secure a ticket before travelling but the official website says that ticket information will be available at the end of 2004, so I think someone's forgotten to do it!

There shouldn't be any problems buying on the day should there? :confused:

Always best in advance, I'll be keeping a look out for them.

Member for

19 years 7 months

Always best in advance, I'll be keeping a look out for them.

Tickets available in April.

DME

Member for

19 years 7 months

Have any of you guys received an email confirming the hotel booking? I've not!

DME

Member for

24 years 3 months

Have any of you guys received an email confirming the hotel booking? I've not!

DME

Yes but there was an option on the booking page that said " check box if you want an e-mailed confirmation" or words to that effect...?

Member for

19 years 7 months

Yes but there was an option on the booking page that said " check box if you want an e-mailed confirmation" or words to that effect...?

Must have missed that! I'll have to phone them and get the Reservation No.

Cheers

Member for

20 years 9 months

Bumping this back up, anybody up for a bar crawl, and spotting round CDG on Saturday 18th? Always do a late night on the Sat as its a big fedex night from 2100. Need volunteers to celebrate 20 years of me going to Paris!

Member for

19 years 7 months

Sounds not too shabby - count me in :)

dme

Member for

24 years 3 months

Bumping this back up, anybody up for a bar crawl, and spotting round CDG on Saturday 18th? Always do a late night on the Sat as its a big fedex night from 2100. Need volunteers to celebrate 20 years of me going to Paris!

I think myself and Mr Skymonster will be up for that as well ? :D