The moment I've been waiting for...introducing....

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years

My TV Guide says there is no working lunch next week :confused:

Hmm curious, all I know is that we're filming on Thursday 31st, maybe it's going out the following week.

Member for

21 years

Thanks again for all your support guys! Watch this space for a new route announcement in the next four to six weeks!

NCLRULES, afraid I don't have a time for the GMTV thing yet, all I know is that we're on at some point during the morning. I've got a crew from GMTV trailing me all day tomorrow and then they're putting me up in a hotel in London before I have a live interview early on Thursday morning.

Member for

20 years 10 months

excellent mate well done and good luck :D hope you are a sucess and do well :D
you going to do an interview on central news would create a good local knowlage of it :D good luck m8.

Member for

19 years

Well Done Martin...
Read about you in the newspaper ..
Best wishes for the future..

Member for

20 years 6 months

lotta new folk round here lately.

Welcome to the forums SilentMajority

Member for

20 years 10 months

A great venture! Congratulations

Member for

20 years 8 months

Martin

So busy writing my PM to you I forgot to post a well done here, and as I said in the PM all the very best of luck to you, I sincerely hope things turn out big for you, this sounds very very exciting, and just remember when you need a FO for your first 320 you know where to come ;)

Dean

Member for

21 years

Martin,Have had no computer for 10 days and have just spotted the news about you on PPRUNE!
So pleased for you--wish you all thge luck in the world

Lynda X

Member for

19 years 5 months

Congratulations! Sounds scary but clearly has great potential. Hope it goes well for you. And if you ever need a lawyer........ I finish law school in 2007 :D

Member for

21 years

Thanks again everyone. The support has been amazing. Got to remember to keep my feet on the ground and run the business like a business for today though and not the future. Expansion will come soon, especially judging by our current bookings, but lets get this stable first!

Should be on Central News in the next few days, have GMTV following me today and going on the sofa tomorrow, also have BskyB interview tomorrow and one very exciting one that I can't talk about quite yet!

Member for

21 years

GMTV will be happening next week now, not this week as previously stated!

Member for

20 years 9 months

Good good, just let us know what time next week when you find out :)

Member for

19 years 10 months

Just to add my congratulations Martin. Well Done!! I've seen how difficult it is to get aviation type businesses moving and funded - to get this far forward without some tw@t in a bank getting in the way speaks volumes!

If you ever need a Dak, I might know of one or two :)

JC

Member for

24 years 3 months

Congratulations Martin! :) The very best of luck to you :)

(Read about you in the paper yesterday, but didn't make the connection until this morning!)

Member for

19 years 8 months

Well done.

Member for

20 years 1 month

GMTV will be happening next week now, not this week as previously stated!

Damnit, I'll be on holiday then. Will it be worth getting up for.... ;) :p

Member for

19 years

Good Luck To Ya m8,

I was a member of the virtual airline which was run pretty well and i'm sure that Alpha1 will be a huge success.

PS: When ive completed my training I'll be knockin on ya door.

Keep me informed to ya progress fella.

cheers

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hey Martin

If you can get hold of decent quality copies of all your tv footage, I can edit together a nice little corporate video for ya !

Alternatively I could shoot one for ya too ! :D :D :D

Member for

19 years 5 months

Saw the BBC 1'o clock news piece. OK, but they did highlight the rival coach service. The people they interviewed said they wouldnt change from bus to plane

Out of interest what are the transport links like from Oxford to Kidlington airport?

Member for

20 years 1 month

Got in from MAN about 1:20pm, switched on the TV, and wow, Martin was on BBC1!
Nice one