The moment I've been waiting for...introducing....

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 10 months

Wow! You kept that quiet! :)

Superb news, I wish you all the best of luck in the future, you certianly deserve this to work :)

Keep us updated on how its going :)

Member for

20 years 2 months

Can I be the flight attendant???

Member for

20 years 1 month

sounds like a great place for a forum meet and flight!!!! ;)

Member for

19 years 7 months

Thanks mate! If you're looking for work when you've finished training just give me a call, for obvious reasons I'm very big on taking on low hours guys as FOs. Half of my mates on my course at Oxford are joining us!

Thanks martin, I like folk who are willing to give the low hour guys a chance :)

June / July 06 is when I'm aiming to have the fATPL.

P.S. On a side note, does the amount of hours that a potential pilot has, have an effect on the insurance rates for the business?

dme

Member for

20 years

Good luck Martin! I might have missed this but you must have good funding, i mean you must have another pilot employed?

Ben

Member for

24 years 2 months

Congrats

Member for

20 years

Best of luck to you

Member for

24 years 2 months

Good luck.

Also please keep us updated on the book. I'm very interested in how to set up and airline, even though I don't have the balls to try it myself.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Thanks once again guys! Just finished a made day of interviews and got another one full of them to follow tomorrow! If anyone's interested I'm in the telegraph tomorrow and then there's a feature on me in T2 in the Times on wednesday...also going to be on Richard and Judy in a few weeks! Madness!

Will make sure I keep you all updated. DME, not sure on the insurance thing, will ask my ops guy and get back to you. tenthije, I'll make sure I keep you updated on the book.

Concordesst,funding was modest to say the least, but I have 8 pilots on my books!

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'm a bit late with the congrats, but what a result, I wish you the best of luck in your new business. I really hope it becomes the success it deserves to be.

-Dazza

P.S. Let us know when you're appearing on R & J, I'll keep an eye out.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Best of luck to you Martin.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Good luck. If you want to expand, dont forget HUY ;)

Member for

20 years 1 month

So, when you ordering the A380's? :D

Come on... that will upset a few :dev2:

So, when you ordering the A380's or the 787's ;)

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'm in the telegraph tomorrow and then there's a feature on me in T2 in the Times on wednesday...also going to be on Richard and Judy in a few weeks! Madness!

Ha Ha !

If you happen to have your microphone attached by a blonde Scottish lass named Natalie, then give her my regards. :D

Member for

20 years 1 month

Phwoarrrr! Fancy that, good luck Martin and all the best in the future mate!

Member for

20 years 10 months

Please tell us when your going to be on Richard and Judy as soon as you know, will definitly watch it :)

Member for

20 years 10 months

Well done Martin, what a great achievement. Excellent website too. I might have to take trip with you soon. Any discount for airline staff? lol.

1L.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Well done Martin, what a great achievement. Excellent website too. I might have to take trip with you soon. Any discount for airline staff? lol.

1L.

I tell you what, I'll knock £5 off the standard fare each way to all members of this forum...if I like you!! But seriously, I mean that, it's a serious offer! Will tell you when I'm on R&J.

Ren, blonde Scottish lass eh? Worth a look? ;)

Member for

19 years 1 month

Yeah Yeah I know I'm late!! But congratulations, and good luck.........I've always had a dream to start up an airline called Dial-a-jet!! I'm only 14 at the moment though.....

Cheers
Scott

PS: Future expansion?? Sounds good for MME :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

I tell you what, I'll knock £5 off the standard fare each way to all members of this forum...if I like you!! But seriously, I mean that, it's a serious offer! Will tell you when I'm on R&J.

Ren, blonde Scottish lass eh? Worth a look? ;)

And the £5 off even applies to Student fare?? lol