Air Wales ops for bmibaby at Teesside

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

It appears that Air Wales' partnership with bmibaby is going from strength to strength.

bmibaby summer schedule now shows Air Wales to operate the Sunday return Cork - Durham Tees Valley service on the ATR42 until the end of Summer '05.

Should nice for the locals ;)

Original post

Member for

19 years 5 months

It appears that Air Wales' partnership with bmibaby is going from strength to strength.

Or bmi baby going even more downhill with more low loads?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Or bmi baby going even more downhill with more low loads?

Very true! Guess it depends which way you look at it!

Member for

19 years 5 months

No offence but wasnt this announced a while ago

Member for

24 years 2 months

No offence but wasnt this announced a while ago

Maybe so, its news to me anyway.

The timetable I'm looking at was only released a few weeks ago.

Member for

21 years

I here Air Wales are doing quite well on their Cardiff- Liverpool - Aberdeen service, however their punctuality is not always to hot !

Member for

19 years 5 months

I here Air Wales are doing quite well on their Cardiff- Liverpool - Aberdeen service, however their punctuality is not always to hot !

This flight is not operated for bmi baby this is 100% a Air Wales service

Member for

20 years 10 months

He never said it was.... Glad to hear they are doing well on that route, I think it had plenty of doubters at the time.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Sorry just the way he worded it "on THEIR" route that we was meaning it was a Air Wales route, sorry carl727uk

Member for

19 years 1 month

baby are doing 3x a week from DurhamTeesValley to Cork IIRC, then they added a sunday flight op by Air Wales to make it 4x a week

Scott

Member for

21 years

No, I know its not a bmi baby service operated by Air Wales just thought people would find it of interest.

I flew on them once from Cardiff to London City, shame that route didn't work for them.

I had business recently in Cardiff for the day and planned to use the Liverpool to Cardiff link, the drive takes for ever as does the train, but the times were no good for me.