Ryanair to Wet Lease 2 x A320

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years

With regard to the MDs mentioned earlier,there is some connection between JetX and Flightline,forming British Airline Management at Southend. Not sure if this is a joint venture or JetX no more,but the aircraft are based at Southend when not contracted. There is a website,www.britishairlinemanagement.co.uk which gives details.

First Post! Be gentle!

Member for

20 years 5 months

No! Really??? :D

None of this alters the fact that Ryanair have leased these A320s - if, indeed they have. ;)

They have, and thats not being disputed one inch :)

Member for

20 years 5 months

With regard to the MDs mentioned earlier,there is some connection between JetX and Flightline,forming British Airline Management at Southend. Not sure if this is a joint venture or JetX no more,but the aircraft are based at Southend when not contracted. There was a website,www.britishairlinemanagement.co.uk but it doesn't take you to the site I saw earlier,which gave details.

First Post! Be gentle!

Greetings OSH!

Welcome to the orchestrated madness that is the Key Pub forums :D

Member for

19 years 11 months

Yes - welcome indeed, OSH.

The more, the merrier! :D

Wanna see my B777, Sandy?

Member for

20 years 5 months

Yes - welcome indeed, OSH.

The more, the merrier! :D

Wanna see my B777, Sandy?

Oh definately!

such a silly question! LOL

Member for

19 years 11 months

OK - it's still a bit rough, OK?

Be gentle..... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Grey_Area/SunWave.jpg

Member for

19 years

Thanks for your welcomes,I have been a reader for some time,and also a regular contributor to PPRuNe(is that a naughty word?).

I notice quite a large Scottish contribution here!

Member for

20 years 5 months

Thanks for your welcomes,I have been a reader for some time,and also a regular contributor to PPRuNe(is that a naughty word?).

Well as long as you don't have Pprune and intelligent in the same sentence its ok :)

Quite a few of us scots aboot here ;)

Member for

19 years 11 months

Go and wash you mouth out with soap this instant!!! :eek:

And that's no way to talk about Sandy..... ;)

You're more than welcome, mate.

Enjoy...... :D

Member for

20 years 5 months

OK - it's still a bit rough, OK?

Be gentle..... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Grey_Area/SunWave.jpg

That rocks :D

Member for

19 years 11 months

Why, thanks very much! :D

All it needs now is a logo for the tail and maybe the engine cowlings.

Member for

19 years

Still off topic I'm afraid! Sandy,I've been very,very impressed with YOUR livery designs,do you do this professionally? If not,then you should consider it,you definately have something.

I didn't mean to marginalise your effort,Grey,I like that too.

George

Member for

19 years 11 months

Hey, don't worry.

I used one of Sandy's templates. :D

Member for

20 years 5 months

Still off topic I'm afraid! Sandy,I've been very,very impressed with YOUR livery designs,do you do this professionally? If not,then you should consider it,you definately have something.

I didn't mean to marginalise your effort,Grey,I like that too.

George

Thank you :)
A bit of a yes and no answer to that.
I've done designs for two airlines that currently adorn several aircraft :D
But its not my main job as yet. I hope to soon gain some qualifications and make it my profession though.

Member for

19 years

Thank you :)
A bit of a yes and no answer to that.
I've done designs for two airlines that currently adorn several aircraft :D
But its not my main job as yet. I hope to soon gain some qualifications and make it my profession though.

I'd like to know which designs you currently have flying?
You wouldn't like to offer your services to BA,would you? I absolutely HATE that scheme!!!!!!!!!!

Member for

20 years 5 months

Happy to oblige:
http://img175.exs.cx/img175/979/mine1np.th.jpg

United Arabian Airlines: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/684062/L/

Bahamasair, Promotional Scheme: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/785338/L/
(They screwed up the titles on this one, lousy penny pinching management! They changed the font and location. For what reason I have no idea. Still could be worse. They wanted to change to black titles... I protested :D )

Member for

19 years

Your version WAS better! Does it pay well?(don't worry,I've NO intention of competing!) And how do you get leads--do you advertise?

I loved your Blue Sky one!

Member for

20 years 5 months

Your version WAS better! Does it pay well?(don't worry,I've NO intention of competing!) And how do you get leads--do you advertise?

I loved your Blue Sky one!

I got a trip to the Bahamas paid for ;)

I have a few contacts within the industry who feed me snippets of information form tiem to time. One works for many airlines and conversly is in contact with many managment personel.
The DC-8 was done through one of his contacts.

Bahamasair, well I was lucky to stumble across a Bahamasair Pilot you connected me up with the right people :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

That rocks :D

Nice

Member for

19 years

I got a trip to the Bahamas paid for ;)

I have a few contacts within the industry who feed me snippets of information form tiem to time. One works for many airlines and conversly is in contact with many managment personel.
The DC-8 was done through one of his contacts.

Bahamasair, well I was lucky to stumble across a Bahamasair Pilot you connected me up with the right people :D

Thanks Sandy,keep posting your stuff here ,love to see it. I'd like to see your ideas for BA(and probably everybody else would love a change too!)