New TV Series - Luton Airport!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years

Not on here in Scotland either :(

Well,I watched it in Blairgowrie(Scotland--really!) on Sky digital channel 963. If you have Sky digital,you should have London ITV on 963 ANYWHERE!

Member for

19 years 10 months

Oh thanks Guys for the congrats. Didn't actually notice myself!!....

Member for

18 years 6 months

Well the series has just repeated on Sky Travel, sorry people - just realised that I should have told you first. Well I had an idea for them, why not make a 10 series programme for several airports around the UK to get a good insight into them (on national TV rather than Local) Contrary to MarkLs thoughts above I thought it was a superb series

I dont think it was on UTV in Ireland here. But its always Coronation Street anyways!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Well the series has just repeated on Sky Travel, sorry people - just realised that I should have told you first. Well I had an idea for them, why not make a 10 series programme for several airports around the UK to get a good insight into them (on national TV rather than Local) Contrary to MarkLs thoughts above I thought it was a superb series

yeah guys the series has been runnig for a while in true sky style

repeat and repeat and repeat to death!

i believe its on skytwo and skythree quite a bit aswell

Member for

19 years 1 month

SkyThree = SkyTravel :)

Scott

Member for

24 years 2 months

SkyThree = SkyTravel :)

Scott

skythree = skythree (channel 108) :)

Member for

19 years 1 month

Yes, and SkyThree is just a new name for SkyTravel :D

Scott

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yes, and SkyThree is just a new name for SkyTravel :D

Scott

the skytravel that is 139?

Member for

19 years 1 month

Unless they have just merged the 2 on freeview? Shows part Skythree programs, plus programs like The Tube, Airline and Skytravelshop

Scott

Member for

24 years 2 months

obviously