Amsterdam Meet....4th February?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 6 months

RIPConcorde, where about in edinburgh do you stay? maybe we could arrange a mass edinburgh expedition to AMS? i could probably get the day/s off work and if its the weekend, uni shouldnt make a difference

Member for

18 years 8 months

If I could go the only reason i go to AMS is to look around the city and to see KLM's Fokkers :) and A330

James

Member for

20 years 11 months

Bring this back up once again...

Seems amazing that when I started this thread, it was about 8 months away, now is just over a month!

Anyone else up for a day in AMS?

Member for

18 years 8 months

I'm so gutted I can't make this one, but then again the work I'm doing instead will fund other trips. One of them being the DUB meet in February!

Paul

Member for

20 years 1 month

Totally forgot about AMS!!

I'm going to Torp instead! Sorry Tom!

Member for

24 years 3 months

What time are people arriving and departing as potentially it looks like i could do it....

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm still on. And now no longer with my 17 years old VW Golf but with a 15 year young Renault. For those that have already had the pleasure of being driven around in my VW Golf, your next trip will be much better still.

What time are people arriving and departing as potentially it looks like i could do it....
My ETA is pretty much 1.5 hours after I roll out of bed. Will be early(-ish ;)).

Member for

20 years 11 months

Im arriving at around 09:15 I think Andrew, the 07:00 departure from LBA.

Great to know your still up for it Pete :)

Member for

20 years 9 months

I don't know why I ever considered myself for this trip! Lucky I didn't go and book ahead, I'll be in Banjul while you lot are there! :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Am I right that those that are actually coming will be coming for one day only? Otherwise getting a restaurant may be necessary?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hi all,

for the next few days/weeks/months I will be without internet. Depending on how fast the helpdesk at my provider is. I have left my company email adress with LBArules since he seems to be the one organising the gig.

I WILL come, but it will be with ye olde VW Golf again as the Renault I bought has been sold already. Some maintenance issues I am not willing to face.

@ LBArules, you've got a PM.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Thanks Pete, will PM you again i'm sure nearer the time. Put some more info in a PM to yourself :)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Received your PM. Remember, I got no internet at home and am not sure if I can read PMs at work. So please send future messages by the company mail I PM'ed you.

Hopefully I won't be offline for too long.

Regards,
Peter

Member for

18 years 6 months

Prices I think are still good with easyjet at the moment, I booked Amsterdam last week for the 17th Jan and got a day return for 35 quid.

bmi-star...take plenty of cash to torp, the airport and sanedfjord town centre are seriosuly expensive. Think its about 10 degrees below at the moment as well. There isnt a huge amount to do in the town and a taxi costs about 15 quid, so if you only have a few hours its probably not worth it.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Grrr, damn the lack of day return possibilities on EDI-AMS. :mad:

Member for

18 years 6 months

Early flight into Manchester then onto AMS RIPConcorder?

Member for

20 years 1 month

Early flight into Manchester then onto AMS RIPConcorder?

I searched all over the place a couple of months ago for flights, the problem is that as it's a Saturday there is less flights. Hopefully it can be repeated in the summer and then I can either hope on Flyglobespan or whatever. ;)

Member for

19 years 10 months

Aww, I was planning a weekend trip to Amsterdam a few months back for my birthday next week, but it never happened as I'm too busy with school.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Kickstarting this thread again.

So far I can only see 2 confirmed visitors? LBARULES and DC10FAN both on the JET2 LBA-AMS flight ETA AMS 0915. Can I expect anyone else to come over, and if so at what time(s)?