What type will I be on?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

LBARULES:

The load was pretty good. 67 booked, 65 onboard, so 2 no shows.

My work takes me to Exeter but I now live in Leeds so I have been counting the days for this service to start! I've currently got another 5 trips booked already.

I was very suprised to be on a 146 though, do you know if this is normal or was there a problem with a Q400?

Member for

20 years 10 months

Great stuff Vince, good loads, have heard that the loads on the Southampton route have been mega as well.

The 146 is the type assigned to the service, was initially meant to be a Q400, but will always be a 146 now.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I was hoping for a 146 as I have only flown on one once (long time ago) and have flown on too many 737's! Thanks guys.

Member for

20 years 1 month

LBARULES:

Just for your info today (23/06) EXT-LBA had a load of 95, if it keeps up like this we may see it go twice daily!

Member for

20 years 10 months

95! Thats fantastic, FlyBe did say that when they started both Southampton and Exeter, they fully expected both routes to go twice daily, they surely will with loads like that, all the LBA-Southwest routes seem to have done brilliantly, the Air Southwest flights to BRS and NQY very rarely seem to be anything less than full, lets hope it continues :).