Hi, I'm back from my holiday!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

Absolutely brilliant shots, i enjoyed each and every one of them, especially the out of window shots

Member for

18 years 10 months

Britannia; Do you know the reg of the tcx in the pic (the close up of the myt tail), or does anyone know the regs of the based tcx 757's @ ncl ?

Cheers
Jay

Member for

19 years 6 months

Great shots

Member for

19 years 5 months

Santo tomas huh? I have been there! Where did you stay ? We stayed at the big hotel relatively near the beginning of ST when you drive into it.....

Lovely and sunny, but not a huge amount to do there! and those 2 supermarkets owned by the same company really have got that place covered eh? LOL

Member for

20 years 5 months

Thanks.

Sorry I don't know the TCX reg.

Tom, I haven't seen SUEW at NCL for a while now.

Chris, we stayed at the Hotel Lord Nelson. Yours might have been the Sol Menorca? yes not much to do but we filled our time in well, we went on a few walks. Glad we were not there for 2 weeks.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Fab shots chris, looks like you had a ice smooth flight on both trips.

We had lightning going over france, just below us!! Ive been to Palma the other day and i got a few photos, post them when i return. Bye

Member for

20 years 5 months

Cheers concordesst. It was well smooth :) :)

Few more.

Member for

20 years 5 months

I've never seen flight refuelling tankers with the airport name on the side. They're usually the refuelling co. ie. Air BP or Jet etc

Newcastle did have the BP's but when the airport rebranded they changed.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Great shots mate!
Only meen to Mahon once, in a BAL 762 back in 1991!!

Member for

20 years 5 months

Thanks bmi-star.

Where did you stay on the island?

Member for

24 years 3 months

pictures are spot-on, still got your fuji digicam? im going to be working up at EGNT as of the end of next week... gonna look forward to the views (if there are any!!!)

LGKR