Ich Liebe Frankfurt am Main

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 2 months

Hey everybody.
As soon of you know I day tripped to FRA yesterday and had an awesome day. Unfortunatley I travelled alone but enjoyed every second of it. Im going to post a full trip report and some of the 100+ photos I took.

The spectators terrace is quite unbelivable with some of the best views imagineable.

I flew over yesterday on board EI-CVC the A320 I was hoping for as it now meens Ive flown on all 4 of the first 4 A320s delivered to EI. I also flew on Victor Charlie on the way home.

Again EI were impressive with reasonable loads on both sectors.

Anyway Id recommend a trip there to anyone and it would be great if we could have a big meet there sometime in the future.

Heres 2 pictures of the highlights of the day.

Attachments
Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

I do not like the visitors terrace, to much backlit phots there. There is better place near the US airbase in the approach, which one can reach by train. The pics however a nice and I see you went for the same highlight I went, when I went to FRA the first time for some commercial aviation spotting.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Looking forward to the rest mate!

Member for

18 years 6 months

Looking forward to the rest, I love reading a godd trip report, great photos, love the retrojet and nice angle on the vietnam, shame its a bit hazy. I know it doesn't really amtter buts its Ich Liebe not Ice Liebe

Member for

20 years 2 months

Ye I noticed that wozza thanks you wouldnt think I tryed to learn german for 5 years :S

Member for

18 years 6 months

You did German? Ive just dropped it, found the tense rubbish to hard, whens the trip report, i love readin' em.

Member for

20 years 10 months

Glad you had a great day mate, FRA is somewhere I have considered visiting many times, will get there one day! :D.

Member for

24 years 2 months

FRA is definetly a fantastic airport for spotting. I am constantly on the look out for cheap tickets there now! Only airport I have never been bored in!

Member for

19 years 10 months

... I tryed to learn german for 5 years :S

Yep, I know how hard it is for an Irishman to learn german! :eek: ;)

Member for

20 years 5 months

lol...I'v been learning German for 2 years and I'm running at A* for my GCSE....

Glad you had a good time there Shamrock. Nice pics btw

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yep, I know how hard it is for an Irishman to learn german! :eek: ;)

Hard for an irish man to learn anyting :p

(im british btw hehe)