Punctuality tables

Member for

14 years 3 months

Hi, Does anyone know when the charter punctuality tables are published? I did a post before the summer season got into full swing and several of you gave predictions - interesting to see who was the closest! My guess was as follows (best-worst): 1.Brittania 2.First Choice 3.My Travel 4.Thomas Cook 5.Astraeus 6.Excel Airways 7.Air Atlanta Also does anyone know how my travel continue to operate? they are set to make another big loss of 117million this year? well down from last year but still no where near a break even figure.
Original post
Profile picture for user Airline owner

Member for

16 years

usually BY are about 97% on time
Profile picture for user tomfellows

Member for

14 years 6 months

23rd October come the April - July Charter 2005 puctualityu tables - see them here http://www.flightontime.info/charter/charter.html I agree with you mytravel84 except perhaps TCX above MYT?
Profile picture for user MyTravel UK

Member for

14 years 11 months

Hi, MyTravel84 MyTravel are set to be back in Profit for this year. Thanks MyTravel UK
Profile picture for user cheesebag

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hi, MyTravel84 MyTravel are set to be back in Profit for this year. Thanks MyTravel UK
Pity about lite biting the dust, I flew them on quite a few occasions and never had a bad experience.

Member for

14 years 3 months

I checked the corporate site and it said it forecast a 117million loss for the year, some parts are making small profits - however overall its still losing money
Profile picture for user MyTravel UK

Member for

14 years 11 months

Hi, Announced in the last interim results was no mention of 2005 operating at a loss of £117. Regards MyTravel UK