Aircraft changes at Heathrow

Profile picture for user T5

Member for

19 years 9 months

Its about time that EVA Air got their brand new Boeing 777-300s operating the LHR-BKK-TPE route and finally, its happened. The 747-400 passenger and combi aircraft that previously flew the routes were a little tatty on the inside and have now been assigned to other routes. But its completely the wrong time of year to introduce the new aircraft. By the time it arrives at Heathrow (about 7.15pm) it is pitch black outside, so no chance for photographs! Also, I've just been browsing other flights to Bangkok on the Heathrow Airport website and it looks like Thai might be introducing a new aircraft to London for flight 910 (to Bangkok, departing at lunchtime) and 911 (from Bangkok, arriving at about 7.00am). The aircraft was always listed as a 744, but now shows as EQV - equipment varies. Lets just hope that we see an A340-600 on the route soon! :D
Original post
Profile picture for user LBARULES

Member for

16 years 5 months

People down at LHR were talking about the Eva 777, also mentioning the JAL and Korean triples.

Member for

15 years 3 months

Not long ago Kenya Airways changed from using the B767 to their brand spanking new B777s. Flex 35
Profile picture for user SHAMROCK321

Member for

15 years 8 months

Tut tut tut typical you have the greatest variety of aircraft in the world in LHR and you LHR spotter still arnt happy LOL
Profile picture for user T5

Member for

19 years 9 months

Tut tut tut typical you have the greatest variety of aircraft in the world in LHR and you LHR spotter still arnt happy LOL
747s get boring after a while ;)
Profile picture for user Airline owner

Member for

16 years

People down at LHR were talking about the Eva 777, also mentioning the JAL and Korean triples.
As i was going around in London on Monday, i saw a JAL 777 coming in, around 1:50pm. I thought that was early, lol
Profile picture for user Airline owner

Member for

16 years

747s get boring after a while ;)
its not often you can say that :D

Member for

15 years

I've noticed that Heathrow is also, at the moment, getting SAS DHC8-400s, South African A340-600s and Jal 777-300s (as well as the 200s). All very welcome!