Thomsonfly in South America

Member for

13 years 11 months

Hello all, this is my first post in this distinguished forum, so be nice! I have been hearing rumours regarding ThomsonFly(Britannia) operating to Salvador in Brazil, and that negotiations are taking place for possible charter flights sometime soon. I hear rumours of all sorts here, but this comes from a good source, so I would like to know if there is any truth to this. First Choice and Mytravel are scheduled to operate here in May '06, so a 3rd operator from the UK would be fantastic. Thanks!!
Original post

Member for

14 years 11 months

I dont know if it was Salvador, but i remember a Thomson Press Release that included a new MAN-Brazil flight. It was the big one with new royutes from DSA, LBA, LPL, CWL etc in

Member for

13 years 11 months

I dont know if it was Salvador, but i remember a Thomson Press Release that included a new MAN-Brazil flight. It was the big one with new royutes from DSA, LBA, LPL, CWL etc in
Are these just flights to link up with cruises?

Member for

14 years 11 months

Sorry yes, should have made myself a bit clearer than LBA, DSA etc didnt have new Brazil flights

Member for

13 years 11 months

Sorry yes, should have made myself a bit clearer than LBA, DSA etc didnt have new Brazil flights
Just re-read what you said and it all makes sense now as LBA will have new routes to a few Greek islands and Bulgaria!

Member for

13 years 11 months

Thanks for the replies, all of you! Currently they fly to Natal, so could their MAN destination for summer '06 be something different then? Thanks again