Alpha One Yet Again (Merged)

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 3 months

I couldn't care less. But what does amuse me is to see the amount of time people actually spend on following his progress.

Erm, no. We're not following his progress at all. It's just that he's getting so much coverage on the radio, TV and Internet, so we can't help but follow what antics he's upto.

I've read some threads about Alpha1 over some time now and I can't really see what all the fuzz is about.

The word starts with a D.

The reason we post here about it is because he was a member on this forum so it would be interesting to see how he gets on. Same applies(ed) for Pprune.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Can anyone verify if A1 is flying from IOM to EDI as according to the IOM Airport website it says "AlphaOne Airways - Edinburgh; Cardiff (commences 16 January 2006); Southampton (commences 23 January 2006)"

If this is the case who is flying the flight number 19:00 K9105 from ISLE OF MAN and LANDED at 1900@

Member for

20 years 5 months

Mods if this is libellous please remove...but hasnt there been a track record on another forum where Mr Halstead has posted and a so called supporter been on to defend him, but found out to be using the same IP address........!

I work in building with around 1000 users connected to the internet via a complex network. All have very similar IP address, and those using a group router (8 people) have the same IP address.

Does this mean I'm impersonating between 8 and 1000 people? I guess in your logic I must be a liar and a conman.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Good to see you back Sandy. ;)

Are you back for good or just to cause a stink :D

Member for

20 years 5 months

Good to see you back Sandy. ;)

Are you back for good or just to cause a stink :D

Undecided :cool:

Member for

18 years 11 months

Stop Press!

Can anyone verify if A1 is flying from IOM to EDI as according to the IOM Airport website it says "AlphaOne Airways - Edinburgh; Cardiff (commences 16 January 2006); Southampton (commences 23 January 2006)"

If this is the case who is flying the flight number 19:00 K9105 from ISLE OF MAN and LANDED at 1900@

PYN104, Edinburgh to Isle of Man operated by Alpha 1 is due to land at 20.40, fifteen minutes late. :p

Member for

20 years 5 months

PYN104, Edinburgh to Isle of Man operated by Alpha 1 is due to land at 20.40, fifteen minutes late. :p

But lets make this clear.... is it actualy in the air?

Member for

18 years 11 months

But lets make this clear.... is it actualy in the air?

Does the Arrivals board lie?

The schedule is as follows: IOM - EDI M-Sat 09.00
M-F & Sun 19.00

EDI - IOM M-Sat 09.30
M-F & Sun 19.30

Where is our resident reporter Rockjock?

Member for

20 years 5 months

Does the Arrivals board lie?

The schedule is as follows: IOM - EDI M-Sat 09.00
M-F & Sun 19.00

EDI - IOM M-Sat 09.30
M-F & Sun 19.30

Where is our resident reporter Rockjock?

It can at times ;)

Anyway, what I meant is, is the flight actualy operating? Your original post seemed to imply it was, albeit late.

Member for

18 years 11 months

It can at times ;)

Anyway, what I meant is, is the flight actualy operating? Your original post seemed to imply it was, albeit late.

My info. is from the Arrivals board. The Departure board at Edinburgh says K9106 due to leave at 19.30 was taxying at 19.49 for the I.O.M. I don't know who K9106 is. :confused:

Member for

20 years 5 months

K9 is the code I beleive AlphaOne are using.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Nah, AlphaOne is the most fun!

haha quality!!

Member for

21 years

I would be very worried if it wasnt up in the air by now, even after all the false starts this week. If not then it would most likely prove A1 doesnt have any money if nothing else. I imagine there is a fair amount of money available to charter a PA31 for a few weeks, whether or not a sustainable business can be operated I am not too sure

PYN is Haverfordwest Air Charter Services, who have 2 PA31s, G-BVYF and G-UMMI so I assume its one of these hes got at the moment. I assume K9 is the IATA code they have had to quickly adopt in the last few days in order to operate scheduled services.

Member for

18 years 11 months

Thanks Mark L for elucidation. Board says due to land at 20.40, hasn't been changed yet!

Member for

20 years 5 months

Thanks Mark L for elucidation. Board says due to land at 20.40, hasn't been changed yet!

Nothing about PYN104 or k9106 on the Edinburgh airport webpage. Where are you looking?

Member for

18 years 11 months

O.K. Landed at 20.27, phew. ;)

Member for

19 years 8 months

I work in building with around 1000 users connected to the internet via a complex network. All have very similar IP address, and those using a group router (8 people) have the same IP address.

Does this mean I'm impersonating between 8 and 1000 people? I guess in your logic I must be a liar and a conman.

Why didnt you quote the the whole item i wrote instead of only one section that suits your argument, i didnt say it was conclusive proof, i said it only asked more questions than it answered, and the current time when i found the said article on another forum,the future of Alpha1 was bleak at best. The moderator/owner did an IP address trace and made those accusations. At no point what so ever did i call YOU or intend on calling you liar or a conman. So take the Phaser off of kill, when a stun setting would be suffcient! :rolleyes:

Member for

20 years 1 month

09:30 K9102 ISLE OF MAN PLEASE CONTACT YOUR AIRLINE

Thats the EDI dep board this morning

Member for

19 years 9 months

09:30 K9102 ISLE OF MAN PLEASE CONTACT YOUR AIRLINE

Thats the EDI dep board this morning

On the IoM Arrivals and Departures boards for tonights flight A1 are Departing IoM as PYN103 Edinburgh PYN ALPHA ONE 18:15

and Departing EDI as PYN104 Edinburgh PYN ALPHA ONE 20:15

So what code are they using is it K9 or PYN?

Anyone know?