Business Competition

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 6 months

Hello everyone...

I am entering into a Dragon's Den type competiton at my university whereby I have to pitch an idea for a business to a panel of judges...and there is a cool £15,000 prize to be won for the best idea!

I was thinking of entering with an avaition related idea, but am clean out of ideas and am really struggling to think of something that has not already been done before... :o

If anyone has any suggestions that they think might be able to give me some inspiration, please feel free to post them here.

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

50/50? ;) :D

Member for

18 years 6 months

50/50? ;) :D

Well, if I was to win, then the money has to be used for further research or development of the business idea...so it depends on how good the idea is as to whether we can work together on it...?

Member for

24 years 2 months

OK, what kind of idea. Technical, economical, organisational? Deathline?

Member for

18 years 6 months

OK, what kind of idea. Technical, economical, organisational? Deathline?

Anything that has the potential of making a profitable business really, so it could be any of those categories...?

Member for

18 years 5 months

I've always wandered if there were a bigger market for seaplanes on the scale of the Spruce Goose serving popular beach resorts that are out of the way of mainland airports. Would be well suited for "The Palm/World Islands" being developed in Dubai.