18 years 8 months

went down to glasgow for shots

seen these three interesting flyovers

peter

any one identify them

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Did Emirates leave on time ? I was going to nick along for a shot but reckoned I only had ten mins to get their, including car scraping time... ;)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Looks like you caught a Philly bound, US Airways A330-300, possibly out of MAN ?

Member for

18 years 8 months

emirates came in late dono what time it left tho
peter

Member for

20 years 1 month

Nice pics, the two overhead look like an NWA A330 and a BA B772?

Member for

19 years 5 months

Emirates came in late at nearly midday but did a quick turnaround and left just after 1-15pm so not bad time keeping for a change, no pictures from me today since I shot it on slides.

I hear the 777-300 has been leaving late regularly due to the extra freight capacity over the A330 with the extra time it takes to load it all on.

An A6- BBJ came in after 3pm presume for a night stop but don't know where it parked.

Fred.

Member for

18 years 6 months

Great shots :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Emirates came in late at nearly midday but did a quick turnaround and left just after 1-15pm so not bad time keeping for a change, no pictures from me today since I shot it on slides.

I hear the 777-300 has been leaving late regularly due to the extra freight capacity over the A330 with the extra time it takes to load it all on.

An A6- BBJ came in after 3pm presume for a night stop but don't know where it parked.

Fred.

I guess I could have made it down for a shot in that case as it was ten to one when I took the notion... Oh well if the sun is shining tomorrow I may wander along for a bit of snapping.