My Travel 757 G-WJAN

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Just face it mate your going to gatwick ! :rolleyes:

Member for

19 years 2 months

SEems very strange to have an aircraft with PTV's and the drop down screens showing the feature film?

Member for

20 years 10 months

I assume you are talking about the shot of the A330 above?

I think it's a good thing, at least if your PTV plays up, you still have something to watch!

Member for

18 years 8 months

Oh another thing my flight doesnt have PTV's :(
Only ever had PTV's once on my flight and that was UA 777 LHR-JFK, very nice flight that was, the Monarch A330 had them to TFS but only for the snobs in first class. Im not bothered about going on the 767 i just don't like the flight plan, i mean wouldnt it be more economicaly viable doing LGW-MAN-VRA instead of MAN-LGW-VRA doing it like MYT are doing it there is an extra 400 miles on the journey, and believe me i worked that one out.

Member for

20 years 10 months

They must do it for a reason, your booked on it, you have no choice, so stop whinging!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Anyone who has been on an AIH or MYT 767 in the past, is it 2-4-2 ???
I thought BY were only airline to do this.

G-DIMB was 2-4-2 when operating for Airtours. My family of four occupied the entire middle row.

Member for

19 years

Oooh, last week's MYT013 service was 1.5 hours late arriving at gatwick & MYT014 was nearly 4 hours late! Hopefully you don't have the same trouble.

They may have to route it like they do for crew reasons. I don't have a clue but it's a possibility i suppose

Member for

18 years 8 months

Hopefuly if it was delayed heavily MYT would see sense and bus all pax to MAN.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Oh another thing my flight doesnt have PTV's :(
Only ever had PTV's once on my flight and that was UA 777 LHR-JFK, very nice flight that was, the Monarch A330 had them to TFS but only for the snobs in first class. Im not bothered about going on the 767 i just don't like the flight plan, i mean wouldnt it be more economicaly viable doing LGW-MAN-VRA instead of MAN-LGW-VRA doing it like MYT are doing it there is an extra 400 miles on the journey, and believe me i worked that one out.

A/C is probably based at Manchester hence the routing; otherwise it would have to position to/from Gatwick just to start it's journey.

Member for

18 years 8 months

Nah G-SJMC is part MAN part LGW based.