A Few From LBA Today 17/1/06

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 7 months

Who says it isn't the B797?! :p ;) :diablo: :dev2:

Nope...It's definately an Airbird A360 :D

Mark, do you live in Bradford? Maybe we could all arrange to meet in Town and head up there if you do.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Nice pics, especially G-RJXG, my ride to the MAN meet all those years? ago. ;)
Oh, can't forget SE-GUL either, very nice. ;)

Member for

18 years 11 months

nice pics m8 love all the jet2 planes together its a good shot

jason

Member for

20 years 10 months

Sounds good to me. I'm crossing my fingers runway 14 will be in use!

I much prefer 14 in use, was at the end of last week and yesterday, you were quite unlucky to get them on 32!

Air Europa and LTE? OK I'll definitly try and get out of bed for that!

Will be great to finally meet you Mark, almost feel like your one of the only forum regulars I haven't met!

Mark, do you live in Bradford? Maybe we could all arrange to meet in Town and head up there if you do.

Mark lives nearer Leeds mate, he is quite close to the airport. You dont get away from having the single pleasure of my company that easily ;).

Member for

21 years

Yeah I'm an honourary Leeds boy actually. I'm really not that close to the airport, its a good hour away from me by public transport as I'm on the south side. I do however love 32 usually as everything flies past my window!

Tom, I was saying to Paul earlier how your probably one of the longest serving regular members I've still not met, we always seem to just miss each other I think!

Member for

18 years 8 months

Love the J2 757, and the pier shots, where do BY park their 767 when it comes to town.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Tommyinyork: The Thomsonfly B767-200 eaither get parked on Stand 7,8 or 9 while the larger 300's can only go on stand 8 & 9 as these are the dedicated wide bodied stands at LBA.

Mark you must have walked past me also yesturday up at LBA. I was near the bench from 13:00 till 13:30. But got too cold and then walked round to Terminal and sat in there until about 15:20. then went for the 15:23 757 bus back to leeds.

Member for

21 years

lbaspotter was that you with the dog? I briefly walked past the bench at about 1230ish I think, but then went round the side, and didnt walk back again until about 1500.

Member for

19 years 10 months

lbaspotter was that you with the dog? I briefly walked past the bench at about 1230ish I think, but then went round the side, and didnt walk back again until about 1500.

No mark it was'nt me. That couple where just walking away when i arrived. Must off missed you by minutes.

So you went down to the pan. You are brave going down there at this time of the year. I know i would'nt, It two muddy for me.

Member for

21 years

Ahh OK, I didnt think it was you, glad I didnt say anything in the end!

I'm still scrubbing away at my Trainers :(

Member for

20 years 10 months

Yeah I'm an honourary Leeds boy actually. I'm really not that close to the airport, its a good hour away from me by public transport as I'm on the south side. I do however love 32 usually as everything flies past my window!

Tom, I was saying to Paul earlier how your probably one of the longest serving regular members I've still not met, we always seem to just miss each other I think!

Yeah is strange! We'll have to sort it out ;).

Member for

18 years 5 months

great shots therew Paul

Member for

18 years 8 months

Where are stands 7,8 and 9 ???

Member for

20 years 10 months

7 and 8 are the two stands with airbridges, 9 is next to 8 but without an airbridge!