LHR help...

Profile picture for user KabirT

Member for

19 years 9 months

Well, i will be in London after a long time. Am flying in from DEL with 9W A343 and was wondering if anyone knew if 9W had a specific terminal it parked on and if LHR has one main exit or multiple exits to choose from?
Original post

Member for

15 years 3 months

If I've got it right, Jet Airways goes into Terminal 3, arriving from Delhi.
Profile picture for user Mark L

Member for

16 years 6 months

Phil is right, Jet use T3. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by exit, public transport, road, or something else?
Profile picture for user T5

Member for

19 years 9 months

I'm a frequent enough visitor to Heathrow's Terminal 3 and can confirm that Jet Airways use this particular terminal for their flights. I was really disappointed last Easter when I was walking to the gate for my EVA Air flight to Bangkok and passed the Jet Airways Mumbai gate, but it was too dark to see the A340 parked just a few metres away! As for exits, I'm confused as well. There is just one main entrance/exit.
Profile picture for user KabirT

Member for

19 years 9 months

I'm a frequent enough visitor to Heathrow's Terminal 3 and can confirm that Jet Airways use this particular terminal for their flights. I was really disappointed last Easter when I was walking to the gate for my EVA Air flight to Bangkok and passed the Jet Airways Mumbai gate, but it was too dark to see the A340 parked just a few metres away! As for exits, I'm confused as well. There is just one main entrance/exit.
Yea just wanted to know fi there is one main exit/entrace or there are multiple. :)