Help!!!

Profile picture for user CWBalmer

Member for

14 years 11 months

Hi all... Need a spot of advice here... I need to fly up to Leeds on February 9th from LHR which is no problem.... I then have to get back to either STN or LHR on the Saturday, BUT in the afternoon..... Does anyone know if anyone other than BMI fly to either STN or LHR in the afternoons from LBA? I am not averse to flying from MAN either (might even get some spotting in too!) cheers Chris.
Original post
Profile picture for user EGNM

Member for

19 years 9 months

From LBA it's only BMI on the London front - also the train links from Leeds are good and fast, but then whats the fun in that?? Manchester's options... LHR (BMI and BA), LCY (VLM), LGW (BA, Jet2) and STN (Eastern, Air Berlin). Air Berlin are usually great value and a little differant - direct trains from Leeds City Station to Manchester Airport. Flights are around 6pm in the evening with Air Berlin I think... EDIT: MAN-STN, Air Berlin, £39 all in - 1820 dep, arr STN 1905. Hope it's of use. Ste

Member for

14 years 11 months

Thanks for that - didnt know about VLM to LCY!!!! I think a trip over to MAN is in order!

Member for

14 years 11 months

Huh? I can only find a flight on Air Berlin's site for the 11th Feb at 0925! where is the 1820 one?
Profile picture for user EGNM

Member for

19 years 9 months

Huh? I can only find a flight on Air Berlin's site for the 11th Feb at 0925! where is the 1820 one?
Apologies - thought you meant the 9th Afternoon...

Member for

14 years 11 months

:-) Thanks though!