Favourite 737??

Profile picture for user gary o

Member for

13 years 7 months

Whats yours?,here's some of favourites EI-DLC EC-JFB PH-HZN EC-JDU JDU again The best of all OK-DGM A close 2nd
Original post
In general i just loved the sound of the roaring -200's!
Profile picture for user Comet

Member for

19 years 9 months

Individual ones, though as a type I am not a big 737 fan: OO-SDX OO-SYG TF-FIA TF-FIB The worst: TF-FIC
Profile picture for user LBARULES

Member for

16 years 5 months

I hate to sound really harsh, but am I the only one who gets the feeling that these threads are just to boost this guys hits for his photos on another website?
Profile picture for user Grey Area

Member for

15 years 6 months

Oh! Perish the thought!!! :diablo:
Profile picture for user RingwaySam

Member for

14 years 6 months

I hate to sound really harsh, but am I the only one who gets the feeling that these threads are just to boost this guys hits for his photos on another website?
I couldn't agree more!
Profile picture for user FlyMonarch

Member for

15 years 8 months

Got to be the 737-300 and of course :P JET2.COM http://www.jet2.com/assets/images/jet2_logo_RoW.gif G-CELA Jet2 Newcastle G-CELB Jet2 G-CELC Jet2 Prague G-CELD Jet2 España G-CELE Jet2 Belfast G-CELF Jet2 Valencia G-CELG Jet2 London G-CELH Jet2 Faro G-CELI Jet2 Manchester G-CELJ Jet2 Italy G-CELK Jet2 Edinburgh G-CELO coming soon Jet2 G-CELS Jet2 Leeds Bradford G-CELU Jet2 Barcelona G-CELV Jet2 Amsterdam G-CELX Jet2 Malaga G-CELY Jet2 Ireland G-CELZ Jet2 Paris
Profile picture for user PMN

Member for

14 years 2 months

Got to be the 737-300 and of course :P JET2.COM http://www.jet2.com/assets/images/jet2_logo_RoW.gif G-CELA Jet2 Newcastle G-CELB Jet2 G-CELC Jet2 Prague G-CELD Jet2 España G-CELE Jet2 Belfast G-CELF Jet2 Valencia G-CELG Jet2 London G-CELH Jet2 Faro G-CELI Jet2 Manchester G-CELJ Jet2 Italy G-CELK Jet2 Edinburgh G-CELO coming soon Jet2 G-CELS Jet2 Leeds Bradford G-CELU Jet2 Barcelona G-CELV Jet2 Amsterdam G-CELX Jet2 Malaga G-CELY Jet2 Ireland G-CELZ Jet2 Paris
Nothing like a bit of advertising eh? Oh, did I just un-intentionally quote the entire message, complete with advertisment for JET2? Yes, that's right, JET2 with their nice shiny silver and red planes... :D Paul - Happily flying JET2 since January 2004...
Profile picture for user Speedbird 12T

Member for

15 years 7 months

I would have to say G-GFFB, a Boeing 737-500. I like it for two reasons, one its British Airways and two I've benn on it. Regards, Jon

Member for

13 years 7 months

It's not intentional,i thought by having a photo to go along with a statement,it would emphasis a point,however if people don't like it,i won't post any links/pics.I post links instead of having the images in the post as if you have a non-broadband connection it takes very long for photos to load
Profile picture for user G-CDFF

Member for

14 years 1 month

Nice pics there! For some reason I've always liked the 737-700 with winglets in the WestJet livery. I've only flown on one 737. a QF -300 from MEL-CHC a few years ago! :D

Member for

13 years 7 months

The special schemed qantas 737-800 is stunning,i also enjoy seeing SAS 737-800's,many visited last summer,although everyone will be glad to here i didn't get a photo.
Profile picture for user lbaspotter

Member for

15 years 5 months

MY favourite looking Boeing 737 has to be one of the Astreaus 700's. G-STRF/H Will be seeing them all the time this coming summer up at LBA.

Member for

15 years 8 months

Nothing like a bit of advertising eh? Oh, did I just un-intentionally quote the entire message, complete with advertisment for JET2? Yes, that's right, JET2 with their nice shiny silver and red planes... :D Paul - Happily flying JET2 since January 2004...
hehehe thanks mate, its FAB lovin the job all what i thought it would be an more!!! And yup to the advertising lol :p
Profile picture for user tomfellows

Member for

14 years 6 months

g-celg, cos i've been on it twice & it's Jet2. lol
Profile picture for user bperucco

Member for

13 years 8 months

Hello @all I prefer the old noisy 737-200. Here an example in my favourite livery :p

Member for

15 years 8 months

thats a 757!!??
Profile picture for user Grey Area

Member for

15 years 6 months

And that's why it's his favourite!!! :D It's a VC-32A, anyway. :p We'll start charging you for all these adverts you know, FlyMonarch. What's the going rate these days? :diablo:

Member for

15 years 8 months

We'll start charging you for all these adverts you know, FlyMonarch. What's the going rate these days? :diablo:
:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hehehehe the company will be proud!! all for advertising!! :D