Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 10 months

isnt Blackpool rapidly growing all the aircrafts now
they should extend the runway get some bigger aircraft in

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

LOL I don't think BLK are growing the aircraft!

And the runway is fine as it is, it can take Tenerife flights, and thats all it needs.

I don't see a need for a BLK-New York service :p

Member for

17 years 10 months

well i think there should be a long haul flight
how long is the runway in feet

Member for

18 years

how long is the runway in feet

Rwy 10/28 is 6100ft in length.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Runway 28 is 6130ft. Friend is an ATCO there, talking with him a few years ago he had mentioned about it possibly being extended, not sure how serious it was or whether it was ever taken any further.

Member for

17 years 10 months

yes little small isnt it
no 747's could fit on

even if it was a A330 flight BLK - JFK Or newark continental

Member for

20 years 1 month

even if it was a A330 flight BLK - JFK Or newark continental

Will never happen i'm afraid

Member for

17 years 10 months

shame

will it happen with LPL

Member for

18 years 3 months

shame

will it happen with LPL

Nope, Manchester's nearby.

Member for

24 years 2 months

OMG...QUIT IT!!!! ARGH!!!!

Member for

20 years 10 months

These type's of threads are just absolute rubbish! A330 BLK-JFK, do me a favour!

Member for

17 years 10 months

well i didnt know
om
very friendly rnt ya

Member for

18 years 4 months

guys you lot really need to think before you post this a new member theres no need to blast the poor chap down!! he is new memeber and just needs to get his feet and get used to every one.

Member for

20 years 8 months

These type's of threads are just absolute rubbish! A330 BLK-JFK, do me a favour!

Not having a go at anyone in particular here but what you and a few other posters who consistantly have a go at new members seem to forget that the first threads you ever posted you were very similer to this, maybe a pointless thread, something you could of easily found in a search engine or they had bad grammer and no use of the Caps Lock button.

I used to post pointless threads but it's because I was new but we all learn eventually! Try to remember you weren't always so 'perfect' yourself :rolleyes: .

Member for

19 years 8 months

There is plenty of talk of extending the runway out to the East over the road, currently as i understand a fully laden 737-800 ie max weight , is outside the limits.

Member for

20 years 10 months

Not having a go at anyone in particular here but what you and a few other posters who consistantly have a go at new members seem to forget that the first threads you ever posted you were very similer to this, maybe a pointless thread, something you could of easily found in a search engine or they had bad grammer and no use of the Caps Lock button.

I used to post pointless threads but it's because I was new but we all learn eventually! Try to remember you weren't always so 'perfect' yourself :rolleyes: .

Maybe so, but what we have now is the code of conduct that all new members are supposed to read. This lays out the issues such as correct use of English, do not start threads on previously discussed topics etc.

I admit my first posts on this forum were not perfect by any means, and I do cringe a bit when I look at them! :).

Member for

20 years 8 months

Maybe so, but what we have now is the code of conduct that all new members are supposed to read. This lays out the issues such as correct use of English, do not start threads on previously discussed topics etc.
Not trying to move this to GD but I do agree with you there, maybe this needs to be emphisised more during the registration process? or an email sent out or something. If we're honest I barely notice the Code of Conduct sticky post at the top of the forum but maybe that's because I 'obey' the rules :diablo: :dev2: .

I admit my first posts on this forum were not perfect by any means, and I do cringe a bit when I look at them! :).
Not the only one mate :D .

Member for

18 years 4 months

Moving on Gentlemen, Are Emeralds fleet still at blackpool?