there is some serious delays today from flyjet, are they just using

G-FJEA, for all newcastle work? as there are 2 arrivals tonight,

they seem to be late all the time?

any ideas

jason

Original post

Member for

17 years 10 months

I think they are going to start using a Finnair 757 until September aren't they? It could have just gone tech? I'm Toni by the way - new round these parts:D

Member for

18 years 4 months

Hey toni welcome to the club and get in there your local to NCL!!! i like you already!!

OI just check on the ncl site and looks like the 21.10 flyjet inbound from palma is delayed till 2am!!!

Member for

18 years 7 months

Well looking on tonights arrivals for Manchester,

Flyjets Flight From Sharm-el-Shiekh, delayed 24 hours (just like last week....)

Jon

Member for

19 years 8 months

I'm just back from NCL and noticed that the flight was delayed until 19:30. I didn't notice it on the ground so it must be delayed inbound.

Member for

17 years 10 months

Are FlyJet usually like this? They seem to be prone to breakdowns from my experience. Thanks lukeylad:Dxx

Member for

18 years 4 months

I think there just having some trouble getting them selves into gear this year, there were even rumours going round that they had been grounded this week.

Member for

17 years 10 months

Aaa right. They seem to have some old aircraft too don't they.... or is this my thick side coming out! xx

Member for

20 years 5 months

Hi Toni. They've gone down hill since they got the 767.

Chris

Member for

20 years 1 month

Doesn't look like Flyjet have improved in the (almost) 3 years since I've flown them, and they were really bad then!

Member for

19 years 9 months

Welcome Toni, nice to have a female spotter on these boards! :D

Yeah Flyjet still sound crap.

Flex

Member for

18 years 9 months

Does anyone know if the FJE delay from manchester to sharm el sheik is purely technical? second saturday in a row both 24hour delays or is it something else - due to fly the route in 4 weeks. Seems that they let the rhodes 22:55 flight go before the sharm at 09:15, seems stupid imo. Also is it the 757 or 767 that i'll be on. Obviously theyre both nackered aircraft.

Member for

19 years

hi

welcome toni, look forward to seeing you round ncl.....

jason

Member for

24 years 3 months

Been a day for it today...

the EZY ALC cancelled due to operational reasons (crew sickness)

FJE KOS now due to depart at 03:00

two LCA rotations both delayed a few hours too

Member for

24 years 3 months

I think there just having some trouble getting them selves into gear this year, there were even rumours going round that they had been grounded this week.

what do you mean getting themselves into gear? they're an airline not a gardener..

what rumours? :rolleyes:

Member for

19 years 9 months

what do you mean getting themselves into gear? they're an airline not a gardener..

That made me laugh. :p

Flex

Member for

17 years 10 months

Been a day for it today...

the EZY ALC cancelled due to operational reasons (crew sickness)

FJE KOS now due to depart at 03:00

two LCA rotations both delayed a few hours too

Sounds like everyone's going downhill today! I feel sorry for the passengers, it's always a sickener when something like the easyJet situation happens :( xx

Member for

18 years 7 months

And a knock on effect has happened from last nights 24 hour delay! this mornings arrival from Rhodes has been delayed by 13 hours and 35 minutes! so any one going up to Manchester today expect a Flyjet charter! ow and welcome Toni, sorry i forgot to say hi on my first one!

Jon

Member for

19 years

I heard this morning that flyjet are to pull out from newcastle, as they cant get their 767 operational and other things i believe and that finnair will be taking over sometime this week?

dont know how true it is?

jason

Member for

18 years 3 months

yeh my brother ws on todays ajet flight from NCL to LCA he was supossed to depart at 11:00 but instead did at 1:00 so he should be there now lol!.

Member for

18 years 4 months

Finnair are taking over for 10 weeks then flyjet are coming back.