Manchester to Perth April 08

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 8 months

Im planning a trip with 3 other family members next April to see relatives in Perth Australia. Im hoping i may get a reasonable business class deal, may Royal Brunei, or even Air Mauritius (although ive heard mixed reports about them). It does depend on the fare at the end of the day, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, in economy MAS seem to have the best pitch.

Im also thinking I may get a better deal to Singapore in business, stay there a night, then onwards with Tiger Airways. Anyone have any Ideas/thoughts.

Cheers

Carl

Original post

Member for

17 years 6 months

If your coming from Manchester have you considered Emirates..don't know about their economy service but their business class is as good as first class on some other major airlines

Member for

20 years 10 months

I've travelled to Perth a couple of times in the last 15 months business class and have used KLM/MAS. Prices have always been competitive and the MAS product is excellent. Routing through KUL is also easy to do.

Emirates is also a good product and they fly direct to Perth from Dubai.

Member for

17 years 8 months

Thanks for the info

Carl

Profile picture for user rdc1000

Member for

20 years 10 months

If your coming from Manchester have you considered Emirates..don't know about their economy service but their business class is as good as first class on some other major airlines

No, their business class is dated and poor quality, thats not to say the service is bad, but poor seating. Out of MAN the best business class on the route would probably be SIA, although the business class product of Etihad and Qatar is good, and better (in terms of seat/space etc) than Emirates, but I don't think they do Perth to connect to.

MAS have 34-inch seat pitch, as do Air New Zealand now, so a trip to LHR and then via NZ to Oz may be possible, albeit it would be a long detour just to go at 34-inch.