MICRONESIA

Profile picture for user KERVYN

Member for

12 years 4 months

being interested in little & less-known Air Companies, I search also views of aircraft registered in the 'Federated States of Micronesia' . i.e. with V6-registrations At least two (mini-) airlines exist(ed) there ; * Caroline Pacific Air ; with Beechcraft E18 ; V6-CAA and V6-CAB * Caroline Island Air ; with BN-2 Islander ; V6-SFM Anyway, ALL pics of aircraft with well visible V6--registrations are really WELCOME... friendly yours, E.K.
Original post

Member for

16 years 5 months

Are Continental Micronesia aircraft registered in Micronesia or are they just an ancillary of Continental airlines with US registrations

Member for

12 years 4 months

Federated States of Micronesia thanks for your reply, Dear retired colleague, as far as I know, Continental Micronesia is NOT V6-registered, but N-marked.. impatient to read more about, friendly yours, Etienne

Member for

12 years 4 months

MICRONESIA (again...) well, I'm glad, because +- once a year I searched for 'something' of the FSM .. & now -finally- I find a recent URL, and good pics :); at first about the V6-register (Jan 2013 ); www.flydw.org.uk/DWV6.htm and ; .............. [ATTACH]212183[/ATTACH] ................[ATTACH]212184[/ATTACH] see also -for the "local mood', the slides show in ;http://www.carolineislandsair.com/pictures/ with friendly www-greetings from there.. (also to Steve Rowell ...:)) Etienne
Attachment Size
cia.jpg 142.06 KB
gallery-005.jpg 46.66 KB