Top Shot

Read the forum code of contact

Profile picture for user Manston Airport

Member for

15 years 4 months

Hi all just thought I post this its an air to air shot off an Oasis 747 training at Manston,

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6013182 I think its a brilliant shot enjoy :cool:

James

Original post
Profile picture for user cloud_9

Member for

15 years 2 months

Nice shot there James! I do like OASiS's livery.

Their latest a/c B-LFC was at MSE doing circuit training yesterday, but it had to leave earlier than expected because it burst a tyre whilst doing one of its 'touch n go's' and needed to go back to LGW to have it repaired in time for the evening flight to HKG!

Member for

15 years 4 months

Nice shot there James! I do like OASiS's livery.

Their latest a/c B-LFC was at MSE doing circuit training yesterday, but it had to leave earlier than expected because it burst a tyre whilst doing one of its 'touch n go's' and needed to go back to LGW to have it repaired in time for the evening flight to HKG!

Did it never knew that :eek: do you know if it made it out on time?

James

Member for

15 years 2 months

Did it never knew that :eek: do you know if it made it out on time?

James

It is also reported in the lastest edition of Airliner World that another of their aircraft, B-LFA, did a couple of flyby's at the Biggin Hill Air Show last month - and I didn't go...damn!:mad:

According to the Captain that I spoke to on Tuesday (I was sorting his ticket out for his journey back to HKG!), ATC at MSE reportedly said to them that they were leaving pieces of rubber on the runway!:eek:

Yeah, it got back to LGW earlier than expected...I took my break from work at the time it was due in, just so that I could see it come into land, but it had landed and was taxiing off the runway just as I got there!

It is suppose to of departed at 20:40 yesterday, and I was waiting at the bus shelter by the staff car-park as I love to see their 747-400's take-off when the sun is setting, but by 21:00 it still had not left the gate, so I gave up and went home...:mad:

Member for

15 years 4 months

Oh right there new plane and its wheels are failing to bits lol :D Did you get my PM?

James

Member for

15 years 2 months

Oh right there new plane and its wheels are failing to bits lol :D Did you get my PM?

James

Yeah, I did get your PM thanks.

There are quite a few nice photos on A.net of OASiS if you are interested.