Pic Of the Day-Lauda777

Profile picture for user KabirT

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 7,536

this pic...Niki Lauda is flyin the 777 himself. What a grand low pass... Attachments: http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3d450d04a5b2b41b.jpg
Original post
Profile picture for user Saab 2000

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 3,279

RE: Pic Of the Day-Lauda777 Great picture!
Profile picture for user T5

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 6,503

RE: Pic Of the Day-Lauda777 Great photo.
Profile picture for user GZYL

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 1,121

RE: Pic Of the Day-Lauda777 Greta picture, and Niki Lauda is actually flying it? What's going on with Lauda these days? Is it still owned by him? I thought he'd sold it, or got a new manager or something, anyone clarify??

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 2,253

RE: Pic Of the Day-Lauda777 He sold 50% or something to AUA, who promptly sacked him as manager, or something. Not sure exactly what he's doing now, except that he is team boss of Jaguar F1 (for the moment, anyway. Ford keep sacking their bosses...)

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 1

RE: Pic Of the Day-Lauda777 [updated:LAST EDITED ON 31-07-02 AT 07:33 AM (GMT)]it is my understanding niki resigned as President of lauda to become a pilot, when he resigned he went down to a 767 pilot, donot know if he is still that or in the 777 now. In the 767-400ER around the world pics, their is a pic of him piltoing a 764 Matt Cook
Profile picture for user greekdude1

Member for

19 years 9 months

Posts: 2,956

RE: Pic Of the Day-Lauda777 The Austrian Group owns 99% of Lauda Air, Niki Lauda owns the other 1%. There was an article on Austrian in Airlinerworld a few months ago. That's where I get this info. GD1