BA - What to expect?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'm flying with BA from LHR to BCN tomorrow and as it is my first time ever with 'the world's favourite airline', I was wondering what to expect on short haul flights?

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: BA - What to expect?

I would say not too much, pretty average service, what are you flying on do you know ??

Member for

24 years 2 months

I checked their site a couple of weeks back and it's a 757-200 going to Barcelona and an A319 on the way back - bit of a change in size!!

Member for

24 years 2 months

dont know about the worlds favourite airline theyh are pretty average if you ask me

Member for

24 years 2 months

Unfortunately, you can probably expect a shitty Doggy bag for catering.

In the 757, try to sit at the back, and marvel at the thrust upon takeoff developed by those RB211's. Beautiful.

On the A319, the safety demo will be played on the LCD screens, they're not too bad, either.

Member for

24 years 2 months

It depends. Crews tend to be regular in terms of friendly despite the ugle uniform. Pilots quite informative, planes remain clean and fit.
Food it´s OK. Good in general terms but nothing spectacular.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I have always found BA to be brilliant. Especially the cabin crew, who always seem to be extremely friendly and polite. I think the food is usually nice (for airline food), but I find that it is hard to know what the meals are, because they are all given posh french names.

If your frlights are anything like the BA flights I've had. You'll enjoy it.

Regards,

Shaun
footandfoulmouth@aol.com