Monarch new livery?

Member for

20 years

I've just been browsing another forum (airliners.net) and in a post it mentioned about a new livery for Monarch that was rumered to be purple!
I didn't even know Monarch were getting a new livery, they need one, but I didn't know they were looking at a new one.
And Purple?

Does anybody know anything about this?

Original post
Profile picture for user T5

Member for

20 years

RE: Monarch new livery?

Haven't heard if it is true, but let's face it, any colour (including purple) is much better than that black and orange/yellow livery they got at the moment!

Member for

20 years

>Haven't heard if it is true, but let's face it, any colour
>(including purple) is much better than that black and
>orange/yellow livery they got at the moment!

The new monarch colours are confirmed as purple and light blue/turqoise. I am actually a fan of the old colours which are very understated and sophiisticated compared to the likes of the new britannia and My Travel colours!

Profile picture for user T5

Member for

20 years

how can you not be a fan of the new look Britannia?! Blue and red looks absolutely brilliant! I have to admit, I myself am not particularly fond of the MyTravel colour scheme. The Airtours look was much better.

Member for

20 years

I think Monarch do need a face lift, but I hope they don't got too brash, cant say I like the "My Travel" scheme or JMC. A little bit more style is whats called for !

Profile picture for user EGNM

Member for

20 years

Yeah the Hapag one has sorta siouetes in the background - the BY 1 doesn't