Ross_Gunn

Member for

19 years 11 months

People,

Is it just me or was Ross Gunn banned from this message board because he was pretending to be a Glasgow Airport Air conroller and an Airtours A-330 pilot.

I'm saying this because he has posted another message about Airtours again, including that he is Captain Gunn from Airtours.

The worst part about it is though, he said to ask his boss Captain John Mahon, if he is a pilot for them or not. I recently wrte to Airtours asking about becming a pilot with them when I leave school, and I got a reply from the head of operations. Well, this was not Captain John Mahon. Captain MAhon is just the captain who is on all the from the cockpit videos, but he is based from Birmingham, and not from Airtours hub at Manchester.

Well Ross it appears as alairbus pointed out out that you are a lieing bastard, and you were last I knew banned from this forum.

Please Excuse my language,

Shaun
(Someone who doesn't have to lie about what he is)

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

RE: Ross_Gunn

As far as I know, our fake pilot is still banned. The message you refer to is dated 15/3/01, it is showing as a recent message because somebody has replied to the topic recently.

All I can say is that 'Captain' Gunn has a very vivid imagination!

Regards,
V1

Member for

19 years 11 months

RE: Ross_Gunn

Thanks for pointing that out V1

Shaun