How is Ryanair?

Profile picture for user frankvw

Member for

19 years 11 months

Hi!
I'd like to know if any of you already flied with Ryanair. How are the planes? Service (minimum, I know..), other comments?

Regards,
Frank

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

RE: How is Ryanair?

I've flown with Ryanair on the BHX-DUB route before. The staff are friendly enough and they do offer drinks on the flight, but that is all.

If you fly on one of their 737-200's, chances are it will be an ex Britannia airways example and the cabin will reflect this. The seats are the same and the drinks trolleys still have the Britannia logo on them.

All in all, I would fly with them again no problem. There isn't much to say really with regards to their service. If you know what to expect, you will not be dissapointed.

Just make sure that you get on the plane as quickly as possible once the flight has been called, seat allocations don't exist with Ryanair and if you want the pick of the seats, get in, sit down and don't move! I made the mistake of boarding last on one flight and ended up on the back row. Not nice in a 737-200!

Member for

19 years 11 months

RE: How is Ryanair?

hi
I flew with ryanair last year going to London Stanstead.my flight got delayed 2 hours so a recovery came it was a titan airways BAe146 one thing it had 20 seats less than the 737. My flight on the way back was perfect nothing went wrong.The staff were very pleasent aswell out of 10 i would probably give them 8
bye