Airbus A330 Fan Club

Read the forum code of contact

HI I AM A PILOT FOR AIRTOURS AND I FLY THE A330-200 AIRCRAFT FOR THEM. I REALLY THINK THAT THIS AIRCRAFT IS TRUELLY A REMARKABLE AIRCRAFT AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO FIND THIS AIRCRAFT AS GREAT AS I DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE AIRTOURS A330-200 AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT OR IF YOU ARE FLYING WITH AIRTOURS SOON THEN E,MAIL ME AT ross769@hotmail.com AND I COULD ARRANGE FOR YOU TO COME UP AND VIST THE FLIGHT DECK PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NEED YOU NAME AND AGE SO I CAN FILL OUT A REQUEST FOR YOU.
SPEAK SOON FELLOW FRIENDS :D
CAPTAIN ROSS GUNN

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Airbus A330 Fan Club

I'm not a pilot but a son of very die-hard commercial airline pilot and my older brother who flies A-330-200 for EK. I have flown on Emirates Airlines A-330-200 on several occasions and found that the aircraft is truly remarkable.

The take-off is out of this world because mt brother told me it takes of with MTOW with only 65% of the trust. The EK's A-330-200 have two out side view real-time video camaras which show take-offs and landings to the PAX on every individual seats.

Tell me more about A-330-200