Please help me find a 757...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Boeing 757-236 G-BKRM was the first ever airliner I flew on back in 1988. It was operated by Air Europe at the time, it also spent some time with Air 2000 during 1991 using the same reg'n. I know this veteran 757 is no longer on the British register and the last I heard the aircraft was in storage at Miami. Can anyone out there tell me where this aircraft is now? Is it still rotting in Miami? I hope not. This post may seem pointless to some, but this aircraft changed my life. Please help!

Original post

RE: Please help me find a 757...

Still stored at Miami by Luxury Air as N261PW. Not sure of the status of Luxury Air as cannot find any details of them.

Remember many wet mornings crammed into G-BKRM with 207 other pax when leased by BA for the MAN - LHR shuttles. Also one very clear winter Friday night when 'KRM did wheels off LHR to wheels on MAN in 19 minutes, reaching 21,000 feet with 20 of us on board when operating a Shuttle back up.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I can offer you photos of the aircraft if you want any for your photo album;_

As Air 2000 and Air Europe plus as N261PW

Please check out www.avphotos.co.uk

Go to the search engine and under registration
type in G-BKRM and N261PW to be presented with what
I can offer you.

Please get back to me if I can be of any further help

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thanks to both of you for the information. I'm not too happy about the aircraft still being stored at Miami, but I'm sure her flying days are not over yet. I wouldn't be surprised if she is sold and converted to a freighter, as is the case with the BA fleet, many of which were built at around the same time as the subject of this post.