14 years 3 months

Me too! Very original.

I liked the "the big cheese" one.

Member for

19 years 10 months

The big Dummies guide to Aviation engineering:D:D:D

Member for

24 years 3 months

I can't read all of the writing under each big title, but I can see that under 'Loo' near the back it goes on to say "for mile-high club".

It's a cool livery, well done Kulula for something a bit different.

Member for

14 years 4 months

I flew with Kulula in 2003 from Capetown to Jo'burg. The cabin crew were great fun from start to finish. My partner is a nervous flyer, but there was so much going on that she completely forgot about it & relaxed !

Passengers were referred to as super-heroes, I seem to recall ! So, its not just the colour schemes that are unusual, their whole approach is novel.

Member for

20 years 8 months

That livery is vomit inducing, sorry :)

Member for

18 years 3 months

I like it! :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

I love it: at last something original

Member for

24 years 3 months

not big on the lemon green but love the idea of tagging everything on the fuselage. Creative! :D

Here is the flip side: Flip Side

Note that they have painted "Co-Captain" under the Copilot's window. Is it because most of the young, upwardly mobile First Officers have moved on to greener pastures and they are having to fly two Captains? :D

Member for

18 years 3 months

I learned something today, I always assumed the black box was near the flight deck!!

Member for

20 years 8 months

Nearly always in the tail mate. It's like in a car crash, I'd rather be in the ash tray as that always survives. The tail is an Aeroplane's ash tray ;)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Nearly always in the tail mate. It's like in a car crash, I'd rather be in the ash tray as that always survives. The tail is an Aeroplane's ash tray ;)
And they say smoking kills!

It´s also been proven that it´s better for a motorcyclist to wear a base-ball hat then to wear a helmet. A Belgian study revealed this. They threw a helmet and a hat from a 10 story building, the helmet shattered into pieces, but the hat survived the fall.

And here ended the off-topic bit.

Going back on topic, does anyone have close-up shots of the plane? I'd like to be able to read all the comments on the plane.

Member for

20 years 8 months

If we get any closer to it I'll definitely vomit ;)

Member for

18 years 8 months

It´s also been proven that it´s better for a motorcyclist to wear a base-ball hat then to wear a helmet. A Belgian study revealed this. They threw a helmet and a hat from a 10 story building, the helmet shattered into pieces, but the hat survived the fall.

Eh? How does that work?!

I love this scheme! It may not be the prettiest but it's done with a sense of humour, and that really appeals to me. Top marks to whoever came up with it! :D

Paul

Member for

18 years 2 months

I agree, but I love the writing on it very funny.

Member for

20 years 11 months

I travel business class these days..but back in my youth when i travelled cattle class ..i always walked towards the back of the plane when boarding until i came across the first blonde ..because i knew she'd be sitting on the black box and that was the safest place to be :rolleyes::D

Member for

20 years 11 months

I agree on the shade of green (although G-JEDP is worse with the blue clashing beautifully with the green!) but I do think it's a very clever livery and very Kulula.

1L.

Member for

17 years 11 months

I travel business class these days..but back in my youth when i travelled cattle class ..i always walked towards the back of the plane when boarding until i came across the first blonde ..because i knew she'd be sitting on the black box and that was the safest place to be :rolleyes::D

Love the unique livery liked the joke even better!!:D

Member for

14 years 3 months

I learned something today, I always assumed the black box was near the flight deck!!

Its actually further back. Normally in the ceiling around the rear doors.

Member for

15 years 3 months

great idea for the Livery, fun and light hearted !