Help in Identification Needed

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 2 months

Hi Guys,
Looking for a sharp eye in helping to ID the two images below, both overhead GLA this morning, first one was at 11:25, the second was 11:39.

MTIA

Raymy

Original post

Member for

18 years 2 months

1. LOT 767-300?
2. Klm 767-300?

Danny

Member for

18 years 8 months

1. LOT 767-300?
2. Klm 767-300?

Danny

2. I would say KLM but the 1st one is not Lot at first I thought BMI but they dont have 767 I say Aero mexico :confused:

James

Member for

18 years 2 months

2. I would say KLM but the 1st one is not Lot at first I thought BMI but they dont have 767 I say Aero mexico :confused:

James

What about ALIA Jordanian for the first one :confused:
Paul

Member for

24 years 3 months

I reckon Aeromxico for the first and a TUI 767 (could be any of the companies they now own) for the second.

Member for

17 years 5 months

I would say Jordanian and Air Kenya.

Regards

Jamie

Member for

19 years 10 months

Talking to some one at Pik this Afternoon and he mentioned a Aero Mexico passing over Glasgow , so that could be the first One,
second one , Possibly a AAl , which can look like jordanain at High levels , between 1000and 1200 there are no jordaian showing on acars
4 AAL
3 AFR
3 UAL
1 DHL
1 ACA
1 VIR
PM me if you wish A full list from ACARS

Member for

18 years 2 months

Talking to some one at Pik this Afternoon and he mentioned a Aero Mexico passing over Glasgow , so that could be the first One,
second one , Possibly a AAl , which can look like jordanain at High levels , between 1000and 1200 there are no jordaian showing on acars
4 AAL
3 AFR
3 UAL
1 DHL
1 ACA
1 VIR

Just had a quick look on the net and found this
http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=554098
and I would say yes the first one is Aeromexico
Paul :D

Member for

18 years 8 months

4 AAL
3 AFR
3 UAL
1 DHL
1 ACA
1 VIR

Was I right :eek: it was only a guess as I was reading an airline livery book last night and was reading about them lol :p whats ACARS
and I think the 2nd one is a TUI 767 .

James

Member for

18 years 2 months

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the help, still probing the first one, but after looking again at the original file of the second one its a TUI group B767. The first could well be the AeroMexico, the markings seem to fit in well, If i could tie up the times of the Aeromexico that was overhead GLA, then it would be problem solved.

Thanks again

Raymy.

Member for

17 years 9 months

Why would a TUI 767 be overhead Glasgow?? I thought aircraft only route that way if they are heading to the west coast of the USA.

Member for

18 years 8 months

Why would a TUI 767 be overhead Glasgow?? I thought aircraft only route that way if they are heading to the west coast of the USA.

He not say which way they where going tho :p

James

Member for

17 years 9 months

He not say which way they where going tho :p

James

True....but I still think if it was overhead GLA it would either be going to or returning from the west coast of the USA....where of course thomsonfly do not fly to;)

If im not wrong....thomsonfly only fly to Florida in the USA and usually take a southerly atlantic track.

For me, the engines on the second one make it a 777 anyways :D

Member for

19 years 10 months

The second one I think is AAL 777, these are very common over Glasgow , as you have them coming from LHR , LGW and the rest of Europe the reason it looks grey is the angle that you are looking at the picture, you can not make out the top half of the fusalage .Unless you have a callsign , it wiil be very hard to Id this one
ACARS - Digital data link Full name is Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System ,if you do a google search you will find all the answers you need

Member for

17 years 9 months

Does anyone have a full list of 777 operators across the atlantic....maybe then we could narrow it down using elimination:D

Member for

18 years 8 months

If im not wrong....thomsonfly only fly to Florida in the USA and usually take a southerly atlantic track.

For me, the engines on the second one make it a 777 anyways :D

LOL I was not think off Thomsonfly just any TUI airline :D If its not TUI 767 then a KLM Boeing 777-206ER

James