Back home on BA/EWR-LHR-AMS 787 Dreamliner & A320

Member for

10 years 8 months

Good afternoon,

I made another trip report of my flight from Newark to Amsterdam via London Heathrow, and can be read here: http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/252501/
Thank you for reading and I hope you guys liked it!

Maikel

Original post
Profile picture for user T5

Member for

19 years 11 months

A great report, Maikel, with some brilliant pictures as well. I experienced the Dreamliner for the first time last month - flying to and from Guangzhou with China Southern Airlines. The electronic dimming windows kept me amused for most of the 11-12 hour legs!

Member for

10 years 8 months

A great report, Maikel, with some brilliant pictures as well. I experienced the Dreamliner for the first time last month - flying to and from Guangzhou with China Southern Airlines. The electronic dimming windows kept me amused for most of the 11-12 hour legs!

Thanks for your reply, I really enjoyed the flight and 6-7 isn't really that long when you are in a good aircraft. The China Southern Airlines 787 is one of the best looking 787 liveries arround with those nice wong on the fuselage. Electronic dimming function is a nice touch, the inflight entertainment was also very good with large screens and a lot of options.

Maikel