Member for

20 years 1 month

What's a good idea?? The forum??

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yep, excellent idea

Member for

24 years 2 months

So will all the already written trip reports be moved here, making it a kind of reference library ?

Member for

24 years 2 months

I disagree.. it's a poor idea.

Who wants to flick between various forums to discuss practically the same issue? This forum will soon be like Airliners.net and JetPhotos.net forums, where every possible topic has its own forum. It's ridiculous.

Member for

23 years 7 months

T5,

It won't go down that route I assure, we will see how the split is received.

Member for

20 years 1 month

I'm not entirely happy with it.

Member for

19 years 10 months

mmm, I have to think about this one, I like it in some ways, I mean, if you put a trip report on here, it won't go right down the list with other topics when you've put alot of effort into it, but on the other hand, it made the commercial forum have more of a variety but I guess we'll have to see what comes out of it...
MANAIRPORTMAD!! visit the city, visit the shops, ...visit the airport!!

Member for

20 years 5 months

I love this idea

Brilliant work Webby :)

Member for

19 years 10 months

This is the new place I will post my weekly manchester visits! Ah, making myself at home already!!!!

Member for

20 years 8 months

Is this for trip reports as in when you've been on a flight, and you're doing a report on the whole thing?

Or trip reports as in if I've been for a trip upto Stansted in the evening, and have come back with a few photos and reg's?

Member for

20 years 5 months

Its the "Trip Reports" forum... would have thought the name was self explanitory :rolleyes: ;)

Member for

19 years 10 months

Both I think!?

Member for

20 years 5 months

Thumbs up for the new forum! :)

Member for

20 years 8 months

Its the "Trip Reports" forum... would have thought the name was self explanitory :rolleyes: ;)

Well not really, because if I'm popping down to STN it's more of a visit really. There's hardly a 'trip' to report, unless you want me to include details of the lamp posts and signs i pass on the way :rolleyes:

Member for

19 years 10 months

All I know that I'm putting my weekly MAN trip reports on here that is a fact of life!

Member for

20 years 10 months

I don't like it, trip reports added alot to the commercial forum and they will be missing.

I don't think they will be the same in here.

Member for

24 years 2 months

All I know that I'm putting my weekly MAN trip reports on here that is a fact of life!

Already, I think this is the wrong kind of thing to be posting here MANAIRPORTMAD. Trip report on this forum to me means more 'flight report' than 'visit to airport report'. Your photos from spotting 'trips' to your local/favourite airport would be best left on the normal forum.

My vote is against this sub-thread for trip reports unless it remains solely for 'flight reports' (which I do think is a good idea)

Dean.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Oh poo, well, it's upto the webmaster to give me a official answer...

Member for

20 years

As usual, me and Bmused55 seem to have the same opinion... great idea with these new forums, I'll gladly tell anyone who's interested about my flights up here on the North Pole!

Member for

20 years 10 months

This is a great idea.