From DUB-FUE

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 9 months

We departed Belfast at about 9.30AM to be intime for our flight which departed at 2.30PM (By the way it takes 2/to get to Dublin from Belfast) We arrived at DUB parked our car and made our way towards the terminal. We made our way to Check in Area 9 and we were the first to check in, to our flight to Fuerteventura. Our flight number was AMM132C (AMM Now known as FCA) we had 'first choice' of the seats. Anywhere I exclaimed, budding to get onto the plane. We went through security and then got our breakfast/brunch. We watched the planes go by, A few RYR 737'S, Aer Lingus A320,A321,B737 and A330's, Aer Arann ATR 42 and ATR 72'S We saw the usual CSA and Airfrance etc........ we then boarded our B757, Canadian registered. We stepped in, and that smeel hits us you know that smell, is it ovens going? Lovely. We sat down on our the leather seats, a bit cramped wishing I had asked for an emergency exit seat.
10 Mins after ETD we took off from runway 28 bound for FUE, Via Cork, Paris, Porto and direct FUE. 4 and a half hours passed slowly and we gently decended into FUE. A lovely approach filled with mountanious terrain and volcanos. We soon made a light landing on FUE and taxied to the terminal. There were a few A320, owned by Thomas Cook (Belguim) and an Air Plus A310. There was also the usual Binter Intercanarias ATR-72'S We soon got off the aircraft and our luggage was delayed, for which the rep replied 'the Germans get first preference as they pay more Airport Taxes' I laughed in sheer outrage, but sure eventually they came. As we departed on the Bus transfer to our hotel, I saw the B757 gracefully lift off the island of FUE bound for DUB

Return leg coming shortly

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Soory but I couldnt understand bits of it as didnt make sense! Other than lots of bad grammer was a good report

Member for

19 years 9 months

Sorry, What is the crack with some people in here. They are so particular. Fair enough I made a few grammar points. So please don't judge.

Member for

19 years 11 months

Sorry, What is the crack with some people in here. They are so particular. Fair enough I made a few grammar points. So please don't judge.

We are a secret army of freaks called the 'Lexical/Grammatical Gestapo', seeking out those who spell incorrectly and have bad grammar! ;) :p

However, I do not practice what I preach, so often my spelling or grammar is incorrect. :D

Good report anway! :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Andrew, i have nothing against you or your report i was merly comenting that it wasnt readable fully due to bad grammer. Same was said ages back i think to wannabe and he has come on leaps and bounds and didnt complain when others said just take your time when your typing it in. Maybe using Word would be an idea as it can help correct bad grammer.

We arn't trying to spoil your enjoyment but i guarnetee more people will say they enjoyed your reports if the grammer is improved.

Member for

20 years 10 months

Theres never been a problem with Wannabes grammar, think you might be talking about EAL.

Great pair of reports Andrew.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Awwww stop fighting.I understood it with no problems maybe you should try a bit harder to read it nothing is perfect.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Well I have fixed it now