Fly Globespan GLA- AGP

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 5 months

Ok.I am here to apoligise.I get quite over excited sometimes but at the moment Im in the middle of some very stressful exams.Im not blaming them on it but at the moment its a contributing factor.Im only young (17) and I still have a huge amount to learn.I have privatly talked to BY738 apoliginsing to him and I hope everybody else excepts my apoligy.Im not here to make enemies even though some might think I am.Im here to discuss aviation like the rest of you.
Now I have that out of the way I want to ask do Glopespan fly to Dublin.Although I dont think they do there seems to be alot of their planes popping up here.

Welcome back into my good books :), I'll no longer refer to you as Gimp ;)

Member for

20 years 1 month

Ok.I am here to apoligise.I get quite over excited sometimes but at the moment Im in the middle of some very stressful exams.Im not blaming them on it but at the moment its a contributing factor.Im only young (17) and I still have a huge amount to learn.I have privatly talked to BY738 apoliginsing to him and I hope everybody else excepts my apoligy.Im not here to make enemies even though some might think I am.Im here to discuss aviation like the rest of you.
Now I have that out of the way I want to ask do Glopespan fly to Dublin.Although I dont think they do there seems to be alot of their planes popping up here.

LOL, told you you'd regret it! :rolleyes: :)

Member for

20 years 10 months

I don't care how many exams you do or how young you are, theirs still absolutely no need to be nasty.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Oh shut up LBA I apoligised what more do you want.I was in a good mood up until you said that and I know I was nasty first but I apoligised first.I have had fights with Bmused about different things but weve made up but you just cant accept the apolgy.We feck off.Im on good terms with every body esle now but you Ohhhhh no.

Member for

20 years 10 months

Fine, i'll try and get on with you ok? Just don't speak like you've been doing for most of this thread!

Member for

20 years 2 months

LMAO I didnt expect to get that answer.I dont want you to try and get on with me.Im not going to critisize peoples reports anymore Im just going to post normal threadds answer peoples questions and give my opinion in a nice way so hopfully you wont have to try you just will like me lol.
Now can somebody tell me do Glopespan fly into Dublin and if not why are their planes always here.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Now can somebody tell me do Glopespan fly into Dublin and if not why are their planes always here.

No, they don't fly to DUB. The only Irish route they fly is BFS-PMI.

Member for

20 years 1 month

That's correct, and I don't know why they would be DUB.
I know they do cargo flights from EDI but I think that's just STN, EMA and maybe BFS.
Maintainance maybe?

Member for

19 years 11 months

FLS Aerospace at Dublin do some of Channel Express 737-300 maintainance.
And no, I still don't really understand the whole Fly Globespan/ Channel Express / Jet 2/ icelandic link up.

Member for

20 years 1 month

FLS Aerospace at Dublin do some of Channel Express 737-300 maintainance.
And no, I still don't really understand the whole Fly Globespan/ Channel Express / Jet 2/ icelandic link up.

Islandsflug(Iceland) lease aircraft to Channex who then operate them for Flyglobespan as passenger ops but also as cargo ops from EDI as the EDI based 733s are convertable freighters.
Jet 2 is Channex's on Loco carrier?

Member for

24 years 2 months

And Globespan is a long standing Scottish tour operator who decided to form it's own "airline" to meet the pecularities and demands of it's own market place. Channel Express were tasked with the "hardware" aspects of this new airline, Fly Globespan.

Member for

20 years 10 months

LMAO I didnt expect to get that answer.I dont want you to try and get on with me.Im not going to critisize peoples reports anymore Im just going to post normal threadds answer peoples questions and give my opinion in a nice way so hopfully you wont have to try you just will like me lol.

OK, i'm sorry about been a bit of a p***k about it as well, lets forget this and get on much better in the future :)

Member for

19 years 10 months

Jet 2 is Channex's on Loco carrier?

Yes it is. Channex has 3 operating divisions: cargo, passenger charter and loco (jet2).