BA TLV-LHR-FCO-LHR-TLV

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 9 months

Part 1:
14th July
TLV-LHR
BA165
1655-2030 (The UK is 2 hours behind Israel)
5h35m

Arrived at TLV at about 13:30, having underestimated the traffic on the usually packed highway from Jerusalem. After standing in a horrifically long line to get my passport checked (Israeli passsports don't take as long, they don't make you do so much) I checked in. A pass through border control, but hardly quick (another demand for me to become an Israeli citizen, I ditched it a couple years back), but at least I got through security with no hitches.

The plane boarded at 1630, 20 minutes late, and we left 30 minutes late.

The flight, while still having great views of central Turkey and great food (yummy, yummy seafood curry, I kid you not, on an Israel flight) was otherwise hell. Little kids running all over the place, and their parents not controlling them. Oy. I don't mind screaming babies and stupid passengers, because they stay put. When they imprison you in your seat, that's a whole other matter.

We landed at 2050. Quick run through British immigration, and off I was to the Hilton transfer hotel, to reunite with my mum and sister, who arrived in from New York.

Original post

Member for

20 years 2 months

What about LHR-FCO-LHR-TLV.You only gave a quarter of what you said youd give.

Member for

20 years 2 months

How do you think I was trying to be clever.How do I get to that page without someone posting a link.Im still confused about how that makes me out to be trying to be smart.
This is where the post should be because it said so on the name.The only annoying thing is having a trip report spread all over the place.And no im not trying to be smart or cheeky.