BA MIA-LHR (return)

Profile picture for user BigJet

Member for

15 years 7 months

Facts: Airline- British Airways Aircraft Type - Boeing 747-436 Flight Number - BA206 From - MIA To - LHR On Monday 26th we left MIA foir our return flight back to LHR, flight BA206 was due to leave a 4:55. We checked in and then waited for atleast 45 minuites for the security check and then i took some photos out of the windows and after that we headed to our gate. The flight was going to be in the night so we were given a tooth brush and toothpaste and a blanket. The pilot spoke to us and told us about the weather and route and then we began our push back, during which we were shown a safty video. It was a long taxi to the runway as there was so much traffic around and when we did reach the runway another BA 747 flew right over us it was amazing! We took off and headed up wards to New York and we flew over St Johns in Canada. The inflight entertainment was ok, the movie i watched was 'Shaun of the dead' (x2) and i also watched 'little britian' and the 'office' which was the best! We were coming closer to home as we flew over Shannon and Cork in Ireland and the over Liverpool. Just before landing at LHR we did a few circles and an Air Canada A330-200 as right beside us (picturs coming soon!) We joined the que for landing over London and saw the London tower and the mellinium wheel. The landing was smooth and we taxied off past the constructions of T5. Overall the marks for the return trip with BA are: Service - 7/10 Entertainment - 9/10 On time - 9/10 Thanks for reading! Bigjet :)
Original post

Member for

15 years 8 months

Another good report Will. Well done.
Profile picture for user BigJet

Member for

15 years 7 months

cheers!
Profile picture for user Bmused55

Member for

16 years

Good report :)