FCA413C/D MAN-ZTH-MAN

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

Thanks the comments once again guys.

Got the photos today, pretty pleased with them, will be on the main forum later, although they will be scans so they wont be great quality.

SHould I have held you to that? ;) :p

Member for

20 years 11 months

Thanks BY.

RIP - Photos could be on here tomorrow morning so look out! :D

Member for

20 years 11 months

Bloody good report lad

Member for

20 years 11 months

Thanks Steve :)

Pictures now on the main forum for anyone who is interested :)

Member for

18 years 8 months

Hi!

Excellent, detailed report! Well Done!

I went to Kalamaki in Zakynthos for a day or so, I know what you mean about the Planes. I was staying the Argassi, and I just wanted to stay in Kalamaki instead of there (Argassi was nice, but I like Kalamaki because of the Planes!). It is a lovely place.

and the best thing of all, new born turtles running down the sand making their way out to see - what a fantastic thing to have seen),

I heard about these turtles and what a lovely sight they are, though unfortunatly, I didn't get to see them!

The Jackson 5 - Dont blame it on the boogie

I flew with air2000 in 03 and First Choice in 04. They were playing recent pop songs in 03 and in 2004 they were playing the same type of things as your flight. They actually played Jackson 5 - Can you feel it on take-off which was good timing. It was a mix of 80s Pop songs, quite loud aswell, which I like ;)

Can you remember what MyTravel Played?

I know what you mean about the Zante departure lounge. It's really small!

Excellent report, Well Done!

Kestrel :D

Member for

20 years 11 months

Thanks the comment Kestrel, a long time since I posted this!

I dont have a clue what MyTravel played when I flew them, (If anything), was back in 2003 when I flew them, on G-RJGR, LBA-AGP.

Anyway, back to Zante three weeks tomorrow on Thomsonfly, cant wait!