Dusseldorf trip

Member for

15 years 5 months

Just booked a trip over bank holiday to see a mate who lives near Dusseldorf; expect to get some good photos from the viewing terrace there. Has anyone been recently? Managed to get a flight with Lufthansa for £97 which was cheapest available. Usually travel BA in Europe but something put me off this time?? This will be my first trip on Lufthansa; what are they like? I was hoping for more interesting a/c type than a B737 but CRJ700 operates later flight which would mean missing most of the traffic at Dusseldorf on Friday.
Original post
Profile picture for user LBARULES

Member for

16 years 6 months

No offence, but this shouldnt really be in the Trip report section, you will be much more likely to get more replies in the main section of the forum.
Profile picture for user Craigston_Tom

Member for

15 years 5 months

This will be my first trip on Lufthansa; what are they like? .
I flew with Lufthansa last year from EDI to FRA, and FRA to FAO. I flew on a B737-300 on the EDI sector. Flights were on time, and were served a lovely breakfast of apple, banana, yoghurt and toblerone. Then on the FAO sector had a type of cheesy pasta, which was also very enjoyable and in my opinion one of the best meals I have had onboard. Crew were very friendly, and the aircraft was clean with comfortable leather seats. Hope that gives you an idea of what they are like.

Member for

15 years 5 months

No offence, but this shouldnt really be in the Trip report section, you will be much more likely to get more replies in the main section of the forum.
Good point; now re-posted in correct section.

Member for

14 years 2 months

Ive been recently to the viewing terrace in Dusseldorf Airport. There are great views of the gates and runways. The only thing is that it costs 2 euros entrance fee....but its worth it. I flew Lufthansa on SCL-FRA and EZE-FRA. Great service and a good airline

Member for

16 years 8 months

Will be passing through Dusseldorf tomorrow on my way to Zurich - routing booked to get the CRJ700 on the return leg to LHR on Saturday evening.