Belfast - London Gatwick

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

Airline - Easyjet
Aircraft - A319 G-EZEI
Time Of Departure - 0900

I arrived in the airport to see hardly any traffic, but after i had went and got breakfast the airport was starting to get really busy..

i got checked in and got boarding card A. I dicided not to stay in the main terminal, but to head straight through security. It took about 15mins to pass through security and i just had enought time to make a few phonecalls, and my flight was called.

The aircraft was nice and clean, but the seat pitch was a bit on the bad side, but how can i complain for £13....

pushed and start comenced at 0900, due to some people not knowing where to board the aircraft :mad:. we taxied via alpha, to the alpha one holding point for runway 25 at belfast, once airborne we made a left turn for ringa and climbed to a flight level of 32000ft.

we then started are decent over england, for the arrival on 08r, i was told the star by the pilot anf now have forgot :s i will rember and post it while posting pics....

anyways we landing nice and smooth on runway 08r at lgw..

over all flight was perfect...

More to come, alos pictures, just rememberd willow2b arrival!

Original post

Member for

20 years 11 months

we then started are decent over england, for the arrival on 08r, i was told the star by the pilot anf now have forgot :s i will rember and post it while posting pics....

More to come, alos pictures, just rememberd willow2b arrival!

I'm a bit perplexed Robert, what are you trying to say???

Member for

20 years 1 month

we used the willow2b arrival for rwy 08r at gatwick mate, i was tired when typing this so please excuse the mistakes :p