More Touring Fun! Portugal, Ireland, Denmark and Norway. LOTS of photos!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 10 months

Fantastic report.
Hope you don't mind me asking, what is the band called your in, you seem to get around quite alot.

Member for

24 years 3 months

great reports! thanks for sharing..........

Member for

18 years 8 months

Fantastic report.
Hope you don't mind me asking, what is the band called your in, you seem to get around quite alot.

Hi There,

The band I'm with is called Off The Wall. It's a tribute to Pink Floyd.

Thanks again for your comments people :)

Paul

Member for

18 years 8 months

Very Nice report Paul

Paul what do you do in the band and I guess this is your website http://server.microlite12.com/offthewall.info/index.html I always get Pink floyd mixed up with The Who :o

james

Hmm... Free advertising!

In my usual role I'm the monitor engineer with the band James, which means I'm on stage with a mixing desk running the speakers the band themselves hear, ensuring they can all hear themselves and each other. I occasionally mix front of house sound for the band as well (the sound the audience hears). On our UK dates I have overall responsibility for the entire sound system, meaning I do all the balancing and time alignment of the front of house rig, then get behind my own desk for the actual concert. I'm also the guy who has to fix things when they go bang (which I'm glad to say isn't all that often!) Abroad our systems are usually hired in, meaning all I have to worry about is getting good sounds and someone else can think about getting it all together!

Paul